GSP vs Woodley is the fight to make next

Many think Woodley and other WW's would beat GSP today. The Johnny Hendricks fight kinda tainted his reign at 170 in many eyes.

If he was to go back to 170 and clear out the division again, he'd be the undeniable goat of ww's, but also undeniably the best to ever do it, especially after holding MW gold.

We've heard this argument before, and I assure you that GSP could knock Woodley out cold and then we'd be hearing a similar argument about how some other Welterweight champ in 2 years is better than GSP.

I pick GSP over anyone woodley has face and I pick GSP over woodley

GSP not interested and its prob better for the WW div anyway

If he loses, it only tarnishes the legacy of a legend.

exactly! Hes talked about here like he is the GOAT of all GOAT.

if he wins he deserves more of the credit he is getting.

If he loses he can be talked about with more sense and reasonability.

Even with a loss his run at WW will not be diminished. But this delusional 'of all time' trash talk can deservedly cease to pollute sherdog daily.

GSP fans don’t want this fight and for good reason.

What I really want is for people like you to just man up and admit you fear GSP will lose. Nothing wrong with that. The 'Woodley is not a draw' smokescreen is such transparent bullshit.
Nah. Gsp could maybe lose to woodley but hes already a 9 time ww champion. He doesn't need to fight for a ww belt. Only for interest

We've heard this argument before, and I assure you that GSP could knock Woodley out cold and then we'd be hearing a similar argument about how some other Welterweight champ in 2 years is better than GSP.
The left hook that dropped bisping and put him on Queer Street would have ko’ed Woodley more than likely.

Bisping took a flush knee from Anderson and didn’t go completely out.

The left hook that dropped bisping and put him on Queer Street would have ko’ed Woodley more than likely.

Bisping took a flush knee from Anderson and didn’t go completely out.
Ping was damaged goods (after getting beatdown by Andy, Hendo, losing his eye vs Vitor) coming into the fight.

No, it is not. Neither are active fighters. Both have a bad history of not defending their belts and avoiding the toughest competition.

it would break records and both are on their way to retirement -- its the fight the masses right now want.

it would break records and both are on their way to retirement -- its the fight the masses right now want.

The masses are ignorant. How could Conor, in his what, early 30s be in his way to retirement? Against GSP who has many years ahead of you.

I guess they are just following the Rickson style: padded records and risk-avoidance.

That fight is a slap on the face of all of MMA. Also: what happened to GSP's colitis?

The masses are ignorant. How could Conor, in his what, early 30s be in his way to retirement? Against GSP who has many years ahead of you.

I guess they are just following the Rickson style: padded records and risk-avoidance.

That fight is a slap on the face of all of MMA. Also: what happened to GSP's colitis?

Because he is worth a tremendous amount and he doesnt need to fight anymore.

That fight is not a slap to the face of anyone, its two top stars looking for paydays, and again, its something the majority of people want to see.

Because he is worth a tremendous amount and he doesnt need to fight anymore.

That fight is not a slap to the face of anyone, its two top stars looking for paydays, and again, its something the majority of people want to see.

You don't care or get the sport.

Following your mentality, MJ should have retired after his first championship. Tiger Woods should have retired 10 years ago. CR7 and Messi should only play exhibition games. Mayweather shouldn't have fought Canelo, and so on.

It is a slap on the face of the sport. And uh....colitis?

You don't care or get the sport.

Following your mentality, MJ should have retired after his first championship. Tiger Woods should have retired 10 years ago. CR7 and Messi should only play exhibition games. Mayweather shouldn't have fought Canelo, and so on.

It is a slap on the face of the sport. And uh....colitis?

Its not my mentality, Conor has been pretty relaxed from activity after the mayweather fight and the money.

The sport is prize fighting, and the public votes with their wallets -- hence why that fight would break records and thus. the fight to make.

I get the sport, people fight for pay. You dont seem to get that.

Its not my mentality, Conor has been pretty relaxed from activity after the mayweather fight and the money.

The sport is prize fighting, and the public votes with their wallets -- hence why that fight would break records and thus. the fight to make.

I get the sport, people fight for pay. You dont seem to get that.

I get it. Ali fought for money and did so competitively. Mayweather fought for a LOT MORE MONEY and did so competitively, except for beating down the amateur Conor.

There is no justification to turn MMA into a joke. It's "Ricksonism", the choice of the easiest path and legit fans should condemn it.

Also...uh....colitis?

Khabib will maul Conor and that fight will suddenly not be so interesting.

I get it. Ali fought for money and did so competitively. Mayweather fought for a LOT MORE MONEY and did so competitively, except for beating down the amateur Conor.

There is no justification to turn MMA into a joke. It's "Ricksonism", the choice of the easiest path and legit fans should condemn it.

Also...uh....colitis?

Khabib will maul Conor and that fight will suddenly not be so interesting.

MMA is a sport in which two people fight, when its professional, they get paid. UFC is a for profit organization and gsp and mcgreggor are two fighters who want to maximize their net value. Combine all of that with the fact that the majority of the people want to see the fight, it is the fight to make.

If Khabib beat Mcgreggor in a fight that is expected to sell over a million ppv buys, his value goes up way past woodley. Then GSP Khabib is the fight to make.

i think the colitis is still there - tweet gsp and ask him

Back