GSP vs Woodley is the fight to make next

MMA is a sport in which two people fight, when its professional, they get paid. UFC is a for profit organization and gsp and mcgreggor are two fighters who want to maximize their net value. Combine all of that with the fact that the majority of the people want to see the fight, it is the fight to make.

If Khabib beat Mcgreggor in a fight that is expected to sell over a million ppv buys, his value goes up way past woodley. Then GSP Khabib is the fight to make.

i think the colitis is still there - tweet gsp and ask him

Dude, I already gave examples of other businesses built exactly under the same principles. They don't make a mockery of the sport for a quick buck. Look at Floyd's career. You are defending the indefensible and what is ruining mma as a legit sport. Stop it.

Khabib will win. GSP will not fight Khabib. What about the f'ing WW monster who is the champ right now?

Yeah: colitis. The guy ducks legitimate contenders at MW arguing a disease that suddenly isn't a problem for a more lucrative smaller fighter? Give it a break.

Dude, I already gave examples of other businesses built exactly under the same principles. They don't make a mockery of the sport for a quick buck. Look at Floyd's career. You are defending the indefensible and what is ruining mma as a legit sport. Stop it.

Khabib will win. GSP will not fight Khabib. What about the f'ing WW monster who is the champ right now?

Yeah: colitis. The guy ducks legitimate contenders at MW arguing a disease that suddenly isn't a problem for a more lucrative smaller fighter? Give it a break.

Dude, it is not a mockery of the sport when two top talents agree to fight each other. Again, the business, the fighters and the populace want to make it -- just because you're an outlier doesnt mean its not the fight to make.

woodley can fight contenders until he can actually sell a fight.

Dude, it is not a mockery of the sport when two top talents agree to fight each other. Again, the business, the fighters and the populace want to make it -- just because you're an outlier doesnt mean its not the fight to make.

woodley can fight contenders until he can actually sell a fight.

I'm no outlier. You're just playing "imaginary matchmaker" and it makes you feel smart about it. It makes no sense. One was fighting at FW the other just ran away from MW claiming a disease.

None ever defended their recent titles, one of them never at all. Yet you want to make them more relevant than a dominant champion like Woodley.

Your mentality has no place in the long term survival and credibility of the sport.

Go play match maker. I've exposed all my points. You're too in love with corrupting the sport in the name of the show.

The champion is Woodley: if anyone wants to prove themselves athletically, they fight Woodley, not some clown.

I'm no outlier. You're just playing "imaginary matchmaker" and it makes you feel smart about it. It makes no sense. One was fighting at FW the other just ran away from MW claiming a disease.

None ever defended their recent titles, one of them never at all. Yet you want to make them more relevant than a dominant champion like Woodley.

Your mentality has no place in the long term survival and credibility of the sport.

Go play match maker. I've exposed all my points. You're too in love with corrupting the sport in the name of the show.

The champion is Woodley: if anyone wants to prove themselves athletically, they fight Woodley, not some clown.

Im not playing match maker -- im simply outlining the fact that the organization, the fighters and the populace want the fight -- the fact that you dont would indeed make you an outlier in all of that.

It its not corrupting the sport in any regard, you just seem to have a love for woodley in such a way you think two fighters who choose to fight each other at 155 is somehow a slap in the face.

The public votes for gsp and conor. They are more relevant than woodley, not necessarily better fighter but they have much more public appeal.

Im not playing match maker -- im simply outlining the fact that the organization, the fighters and the populace want the fight -- the fact that you dont would indeed make you an outlier in all of that.

It its not corrupting the sport in any regard, you just seem to have a love for woodley in such a way you think two fighters who choose to fight each other at 155 is somehow a slap in the face.

The public votes for gsp and conor. They are more relevant than woodley, not necessarily better fighter but they have much more public appeal.

as you wish

Woodley is the man.

Any fight ducking him is a farce.

MMA is a sport in which two people fight, when its professional, they get paid. UFC is a for profit organization and gsp and mcgreggor are two fighters who want to maximize their net value. Combine all of that with the fact that the majority of the people want to see the fight, it is the fight to make.

If Khabib beat Mcgreggor in a fight that is expected to sell over a million ppv buys, his value goes up way past woodley. Then GSP Khabib is the fight to make.

i think the colitis is still there - tweet gsp and ask him
Khabib/Conor winner vs GSP would make sense, but Woodley would be the tougher opponent and should be GSP's next fight. Then khabib/conor winner. Plus Diaz/McG 3 is possible next if both win next.

Back