GSP vs Woodley is the fight to make next

Wonder who Dana dislikes more, GSP or Woodley.

GSP wants none of that. He must see Woodley as a prime Hendricks x2. And that's a huge task for prime GSP.

GSP deserves for money fights. Woodley should defend his belt against Colby

GSP isn't interested.

Tyron should start making diss tracks about him.

50-45 GSP

GSP should try to Do something that Never Been done tho

3 divisions champ babyyyy

GSP deserves for money fights. Woodley should defend his belt against Colby
What I really want is for people like you to just man up and admit you fear GSP will lose. Nothing wrong with that. The 'Woodley is not a draw' smokescreen is such transparent bullshit.

What I really want is for people like you to just man up and admit you fear GSP will lose. Nothing wrong with that. The 'Woodley is not a draw' smokescreen is such transparent bullshit.
No, we see it as not exciting and pointless.

Gsp is the WW goat, Woodley has an 0-2 record with Tri-Star prep, George does not see Woodley as a challenge, especially after the Maia shit show.

You don’t laugh, pat people on the back and call them “little buddy” like a middle school age fan if you are scared of them.

No, we see it as not exciting and pointless.

Gsp is the WW goat, Woodley has an 0-2 record with Tri-Star prep, George does not see Woodley as a challenge, especially after the Maia shit show.

You don’t laugh, pat people on the back and call them “little buddy” like a middle school age fan if you are scared of them.
If Georges doesn't see Woodley as a challenge, he'd get KTFO early. He did that shit against Serra and paid for it.

Also, the only Tri-Star guy to beat Woodley was Rory.

If Georges doesn't see Woodley as a challenge, he'd get KTFO early. He did that shit against Serra and paid for it.

Also, the only Tri-Star guy to beat Woodley was Rory.
Tri-star prepped.

Just so you know, Marquart went to Tri-Star to train with Gsp, to prep for Woodley.

Themoreyouknow.jpg

why? its a bad matchup.

would like to see GSP vs Anderson still...

an Woodley should defend agaisnt Colby

50-45 GSP

GSP should try to Do something that Never Been done tho

3 divisions champ babyyyy

Vacating your belt and being gone for four years then coming back and regaining your title would be something that he's never done before.

GSP is obviously only in it for legacy fights now and if he comes back its more than likely gonna be against Conor at 155 if he somehow manages to beat Khabib, which he probably won't. I still personally believe that GSP is the more skilled of the two, but hes giving up a lot going into a fight against Woodley at this point in his career. I will say GSP is the more well rounded fighter and probably the best ever at implementing strategies against an opponent. With that being said, in a hypothetical prime GSP vs prime Woodley, GSP UD's him with ease like everybody else.

Woodley needs to fight Colby...that is all

CEFC002E-E831-4F02-B4D2-96284797CBA8.jpeg
Only GSP fanboys don’t want this fight. Go figure...

Tri-star prepped.

Just so you know, Marquart went to Tri-Star to train with Gsp, to prep for Woodley.

Themoreyouknow.jpg
I still can't find any evidence of that. As far as I can see, Nate did all of his camps between Denver and ABQ.

View attachment 437197
Only GSP fanboys don’t want this fight. Go figure...
Why would anyone want it? GSP has no interest in defending the belt anymore. If he wins, the belt gets vacated again fucking the division. If he loses, it only tarnishes the legacy of a legend.

Back