• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored GSP VS Diaz rematch in talks for UFC 300

Super fight <Lmaoo>?

Can't be real..

I knew you couldn't take Dana seriously when he said "we've got a super fight"

but I'm honestly impressed with how disappointing of a matchup they put together.. It would be hard to come up with a matchup I have less interest in than this..

GSP VS DIAZ is like having a RockBand play in Madison Square Garden at 70+ years of age.

They should just convince Khabib to put the fork down and fight GSP at 170.

There's no way this is real.

GSP would never come back at this stage, let alone to fight an utterly wetbrained and washed out Diaz against whom he has absolutely nothing to gain.

Penn/Edgar IV, Liddell/Couture IV and Rampage/Wand IV will round out the main card.

Sylvia/Arlovski IV, Melendez/Thomson IV and Nate Diaz/Maynard IV will be on the prelims.
Didn't Rampage vs Wand 4 already happen in Bellator?

Pretty sure it would be the Rocky V of that series. Which means it should be a bare knuckle street fight.

So the bald goof doesn't give us GSP vs Khabib but this shitty rematch that no one wants to see is made. Yeah ok
Khabib didn’t want to fight GSP at WW. How is that Dana’s fault?

Didn't Rampage vs Wand 4 already happen in Bellator?

Pretty sure it would be the Rocky V of that series. Which means it should be a bare knuckle street fight.

It did, but I forgot, lol.

lol at the people saying they hate it..

Guys who gives a fuck its an event between 2 really well known and legends in the sport - it's not for a belt.

WHO GIVES A FUCK

Just enjoy it - christ <Lmaoo>

GSP vs Khabib or gtfo to be honest there is no reason at all for Georges to come back unless it's against Khabib.

Continuing the joke of centennial UFC PPVs I guess.

How far we've fallen from UFC 100.

I'll watch as long as it's just main card fight. For special event it works just fine.
Maine evnt - no chance. And it won't be main event guys dont be silly. It wont even be co-main if it's on 300.

A big part of my peepee is excited.
I'm a diehard jeesp fan and have him as my GOAT above the others (come at me bro).

I wouldn't be surprised to see him look good enough to make ripples, even at his age.
But then again, I am speculating against my boner.

We know how Nick looked last time out but he has re-upped his cardio, which was the major factor of his success = relentless pressure.

Still. It's all wolf tickets.
But I'd buy 'em.

That's really a desperation move if true. I know they want to make UFC 300 special, but bringing back a 40+ GSP against completely washed up Nick Diaz ain't gonna cut it. Seems like they've backed themselves into a corner with having all the champions tied up and already scheduled to fight. Along with some key injuries and just a real lack of star power. I'm surprised GSP would even want to do that unless it's just an insane amount of money.

I hope we have lumberjacks outside the cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back