GSP trains with the best BJJ team in the world. Khabib won't be ready for his ground game

That was a nice way of saying that the Dagestanis got absolutely raped by the DDS junior squad purple belts lmfaoooo

Khabib would get heel hooked in 30 seconds by 18 year old 160lb Nicky Ryan <Lmaoo>
Why doesn't he challenge khabib then?

I'm a GSP defender(mainly just against the same old, already debunked arguments that have been copy&pasted for multiple years by the same half dozen or so Anti-GSP)

Yet I don't have optimism with GSP vs Khabib. He's Multiple years past his prime, both physically and with fight "hunger", I think Khabib counters GSP pretty well, especially with him in his prime, and finally getting some rhythm in his striking, albeit still far below GSP.

I don't think GSP TDD would work against Khabib's moreso clinch style TDD than pure single/double blasting he'd be accustomed to. And I think Khabib's striking and forward pressure + cardio is enough for him to get GSP on the ground. I also think Khabib's top control is better than old past primed GSPs bottom.

I don't see anyone getting subbed in this match. It's either a close decision, head kick KO from GSP, or a mailing by Khabib.

155, 1 fight in 7 years, past prime, old, physically broken down GSP should be a rightful underdog vs in prime, undefeated, monster on the ground, with great cardio/pace Khabib.

170 I have it more 55/45 GSP.

But hey, this is MMA, anything can happen and that's why I love this sport is the uncertainty of outcomes no matter how a fight should look on paper.

Would still stream tho.

bahahahahahaha

Khabib lost a round to McGregor and got multiple takedowns stuffed by average fighters like Iaquinta

GSP won like 33 rds in a row and dominated everyone apart from juiced Hendricks

The round Khabib lost to Conor is like one of the only rounds he's lost in his career.

Gordon Ryan makes more money than all UFC fighters minus Conor/GSP/Khabib/Jones, and doesn't get CTE doing it
Why doesnt he challenge khabib then? And dont give a pussy cop out answer next time.

Why doesnt he challenge khabib then? And dont give a pussy cop out answer next time.
He can't make 155 because he's not a manlet like Khabib

Khabib should stop cutting 30lbs to fight midgets and move up to challenge Gordon

Because he can't make 155

Khabib should stop cutting 30lbs to fight midgets and move up to 99kg to challenge Gordon
So,essentially your saying that this guy who can beat khabib is substantially larger than khabib. Got it.

So,essentially your saying that this guy who can beat khabib is substantially larger than khabib. Got it.
That wasn't even the premise of the thread, but yes Gordon would absolutely crush Khabib in BJJ, MMA, street fight, whatever

GSP would do the same

I'm a GSP defender(mainly just against the same old, already debunked arguments that have been copy&pasted for multiple years by the same half dozen or so Anti-GSP)

Yet I don't have optimism with GSP vs Khabib. He's Multiple years past his prime, both physically and with fight "hunger", I think Khabib counters GSP pretty well, especially with him in his prime, and finally getting some rhythm in his striking, albeit still far below GSP.

I don't think GSP TDD would work against Khabib's moreso clinch style TDD than pure single/double blasting he'd be accustomed to. And I think Khabib's striking and forward pressure + cardio is enough for him to get GSP on the ground. I also think Khabib's top control is better than old past primed GSPs bottom.

I don't see anyone getting subbed in this match. It's either a close decision, head kick KO from GSP, or a mailing by Khabib.

155, 1 fight in 7 years, past prime, old, physically broken down GSP should be a rightful underdog vs in prime, undefeated, monster on the ground, with great cardio/pace Khabib.

170 I have it more 55/45 GSP.

But hey, this is MMA, anything can happen and that's why I love this sport is the uncertainty of outcomes no matter how a fight should look on paper.

Would still stream tho.
I think it's a great fight. I love both guys more than anything. The op is trash though and probably not long for these forums.

Yo
Khabib is a more dominant grappler than gsp.

once on top? Yes And it’s not even close

but gsp is a far superior wrestler

the key to beating khabib is quite easy - don’t get taken down

That wasn't even the premise of the thread, but yes Gordon would absolutely crush Khabib in BJJ, MMA, street fight, whatever

GSP would do the same
If he could he would.

That was a nice way of saying that the Dagestanis got absolutely raped by the DDS junior squad purple belts lmfaoooo

Khabib would get heel hooked in 30 seconds by 18 year old 160lb Nicky Ryan <Lmaoo>

If they did so what?

You sound like someone who’s never trained in your entire life.

1. I love BJJ but modern BJJ rules have been adapted to DISSUADE elite wrestlers from coming in, spamming TD’s, and riding uneventful point decisions

2. Most BJJ matches these days are guys butt scooting towards each other over who can pull guard faster to sweep or spam leg locks. This level of exposure would get your jaw wired shut against elite opponents MMA.

3. There’s nowhere near as many top BJJ guys making the transition to MMA BECAUSE of the way the game is played. It’s more fun but HARDLY represents combat(the original purpose of BJJ.

4. Your argument is the equivalent of saying the Danaher Squad is inane because they’d get DESTROYED in Freestyle Wrestling, two different sports.

I don’t mean to be rude, but I feel it’s my job to educate the new fans

<seedat>

once on top? Yes And it’s not even close

but gsp is a far superior wrestler

the key to beating khabib is quite easy - don’t get taken down
I meant in mma grappling. Which includes more than just wrestling.

Back