GSP trains with the best BJJ team in the world. Khabib won't be ready for his ground game

Sorry you had to hear it like this bud
That’s not how it is though; Taking nothing away from Khabib, GSP does whatever he wants to him. He has more avenues to victory, is better at all aspects, is larger, has higher quality training, more experience, I can really only imagine khabib tkoing GSP in Serra fashion. Can’t see him holding GSP anywhere.

fun fight though

That’s not how it is though; Taking nothing away from Khabib, GSP does whatever he wants to him. He has more avenues to victory, is better at all aspects, is larger, has higher quality training, more experience, I can really only imagine khabib tkoing GSP in Serra fashion. Can’t see him holding GSP anywhere.

fun fight though
Hes not better in all aspects. Khabib passes and advances position way more and better and gsp. Khabib has way more ways to take the fight to the floor,and once it's there,khabib has alot more in the toolbox.

Hes not better in all aspects. Khabib passes and advances position way more and better and gsp. Khabib has way more ways to take the fight to the floor,and once it's there,khabib has alot more in the toolbox.
He doesn’t do any of that to GSP

sorry you had to hear it like this :)

The fight will take place standing and greasy will
Jab khabibs face off for 25 mins

Khabib has more than just shooting in the legs to get gsp down,especially if gsp gets tired. Hes no spring chicken and we dont known what he has lat 155

All talk of GSP competing at 155 is idiotic. He would perform horribly.

bahahahahahaha

Khabib lost a round to McGregor and got multiple takedowns stuffed by average fighters like Iaquinta

GSP won like 33 rds in a row and dominated everyone apart from juiced Hendricks
Which drug test did Hendeicks fail? I must have missed that one. Did GSP juice as well, since he often appeared more jacked than Hendricks.

Hendricks was USADA’d 50-45, wake the fuck up. He was reduced to bare knuckle brawling post USADA. He was juicing to the gills and could barely make weight ever again. Looks good on Johnny Boy.

That was obviously khabib's plan to keep letting him get up only to drag him back down and start over. He won that fight with minimal effort,and mentally broke that guy

He broke the guy, but I don’t necessarily think it was his plan to let the guy up. I think dude got up, and Khabib said “Okay, I’ll take you down again and you will be tired regardless.” But I don’t think Khabib sits there and says “I’m letting this dude up.” It’d be so much better and efficient to simply control his opponent against the cage, tie up a wrist, vine a leg and punch with the freehand as he always does. It tires and hurts his opponents more and is his go-to strategy aside from opportunistic submissions.

I don’t know about this “I wanna let the guy up 10-18 times so I can fatigue him and break him.” He takes guys down to break them, but I don’t think he likes them getting back up the 9 out of ten times it does happen.

Khabib will absolutely be ready for GSP ground game, because they're never going to fight.

Yeah but, didn't Khabib get into some fights where he got takedowns but the dude manages to get up like 15 times or whatever in one fight? I'm a Khabib fan, I'm just trying to figure out who is more efficient at keeping someone grounded.

Don't get me wrong, I prefer watching Khabib on the ground.
That's was the game plan. He got hurt during camp and decided that this game plan would be easiest in his body according to a few interviews

As far as who is the better wrestler, it's GSP no doubt. He's double legs and TDD are unparalleled. But Khabib is very clearly better at nearly every other aspect of grappling. More variety in TDs, better passing and transitions, layered sub game, etc.

Doesn't mean he'll win tho

Lol grow up, you sound like someone who just discovered FloGrappling.

Gordon Ryan is the grappling equivalent of MMA casuals spamming “Conor” as the only name they know in the sport.

Also: Danaher himself hosted Khabib and his crew during one of the UFC New York events, he himself said their grappling is MORE suited for MMA where there’s is purely competition grappling.

Only CASUALS think new age Competition BJJ translates to MMA

GET SCHOOLED CASUAL

<36>
Sounds like dannaher and co sonned team Dagestan and were trying to be nice

Man, TS has a hard on for Gordon Ryan.

Gordon is a trash tier human juice monkey.

As far as who is the better wrestler, it's GSP no doubt. He's double legs and TDD are unparalleled. But Khabib is very clearly better at nearly every other aspect of grappling. More variety in TDs, better passing and transitions, layered sub game, etc.

Doesn't mean he'll win tho

I remember I listened to a Bloody elbow podcast last year with Johnny Hendricks where he explained in details why he thought that GSP was the better wrestler, with great timing, jabs, explosivity but that Khabib was overall the better grappler.

Back