GSP trains with the best BJJ team in the world. Khabib won't be ready for his ground game

If I say "lmao" or "hahahahah" after completely inconsequential statements like "khabib broke a nail in that round lmao" or "hahahahha khabib couldnt even finish porier until rd 3 hahah" does it somehow give these things any validity? Hmm

GSP knocked down Bisping with a punch, which is something Khabib couldn't do in a million years

Bisping even now would turn Khabib's face into mince
Stop

khabib dropped Conor - possibly the most prolific striker in divisions history

Nah Garry Tonon heel hooks everyone in MMA because he knows how to do it properly in positions where he can't get hit

You Brazilians have been long rendered irrelevant in BJJ with your primitive techniques and thinking

"Hurr durr leglocks don't work in MMA because you can get hit!" - a guy that has zero technical understanding about ashi garamis and how they can be used to sit opponents down to completely defensive positions where no strikes can be thrown

LOL Gary Tonon is fighting bums out in Singapore WHAT are you taking about?

I’m sorry the truth hurts kiddo, but BJJ rules have been tweaked to make more eventful/entertaining matches to attract casuals with short attention spans like you.

Let me ask you a question: How many of these new age leg lock spammers do you see winning belts?

Stipe - Wrestler

Jones - Wrestler

Usman - Wrestler

Khabib - Wrestler

Cejudo - Wrestler

It’s not that hard man, BJJ is no longer a serious feeder program to MMA for a reason.

<JonesLaugh>

two of the greatest to ever do it - no doubt

absolutely intriguing clash of styles
From what we know about the very few times khabib has been on his back he either gets up immediatley or slaps on a submission immediately. No other available information to go on.

I wanna see what gsp can do

Nah Garry Tonon heel hooks everyone in MMA because he knows how to do it properly in positions where he can't get hit

You Brazilians have been long rendered irrelevant in BJJ with your primitive techniques and thinking

"Hurr durr leglocks don't work in MMA because you can get hit!" - a guy that has zero technical understanding about ashi garamis and how they can be used to sit opponents down to completely defensive positions where no strikes can be thrown
Let's see Gary fight someone on the level of even an unranked UFC fighter before we start talking about what him and his boys can do in mma

If I say "lmao" or "hahahahah" after completely inconsequential statements like "khabib broke a nail in that round lmao" or "hahahahha khabib couldnt even finish porier until rd 3 hahah" does it somehow give these things any validity? Hmm

Yes, if you are a teenager like TS.

LOL Gary Tonon is fighting bums out in Singapore WHAT are you taking about?

I’m sorry the truth hurts kiddo, but BJJ rules have been tweaked to make more eventful/entertaining matches to attract casuals with short attention spans like you.

Let me ask you a question: How many of these new age leg lock spammers do you see winning belts?

Stipe - Wrestler

Jones - Wrestler

Usman - Wrestler

Khabib - Wrestler

Cejudo - Wrestler

It’s not that hard man, BJJ is no longer a serious feeder program to MMA for a reason.

<JonesLaugh>
Nah mate those guys are all cans in grappling compared to DDS

Gordon would tap Jones and Stipe easily but he makes millions doing what he loves, so why would he get CTE like those two?

Lol no he doesn't
Gordon posted his tax returns recently on his IG story

He made 3.8 million USD before taxes in the past year, and his brand is only getting bigger

they’re very different - gsp likes the td in the open while khabib likes to work from the clinch
If this was your original post I would have agreed with it lol.
His double leg takedown is definitely better than khabib's. But khabib has more grappling weapons in his arsenal when the takedown fails. He chains attempts and is constantly spamming different things to keep you off balance if the first 2 and third fail and by then you are against the cage....and now you have much more to worry about.
^Exactly.

You can’t teach youth, Khabib will be the favorite even if he trains on his couch lifting potato chips.

exaggerating of course, but George has a lot to prove, and I’d be cheering for him if this fight happens after Khabibs intermediate champ bout.

GSP > Silva(s)

Yeah, this. Gordon is a fucking god of grappling. If he says GSP is that good, I believe him. I'll put money on GSP if this fight happens, simply because of that statement.
This is an MMA match. You should consider your bet more carefully.

bahahahahahaha

Khabib lost a round to McGregor and got multiple takedowns stuffed by average fighters like Iaquinta

GSP won like 33 rds in a row and dominated everyone apart from juiced Hendricks
When did Hendricks fail a drug test?

Nah mate those guys are all cans in grappling compared to DDS

Gordon would tap Jones and Stipe easily but he makes millions doing what he loves, so why would he get CTE like those two?

LOL you’re in denial. Let me hit you with some more facts:

1. Gordon Ryan isn’t even worth a FRACTION of Jones net worth.

2. Gordon doesn’t do MMA because it’s an ENTIRELY different sport than submission grappling lol... when you try to pull guard on a wrestler and they’re pinning you down with a forearm to your throat, while smashing you with elbows with their free arm, you quickly forget your repertoire. Not everyone is built for Combat.

3. Gordon gets absolutely CUCKED by Felipe Pena with simple fundamental BJJ lol, everytime this man goes for leg locks he gets his back taken and gets DESTROYED.

BJJ was intended to be played with strikes, heavy pressure, and ultimately intended to be a form of COMBAT . Not cute 50/50s, Berimbolos, and cute acrobatic guard pulling.

You almost sound as disappointed as Conor Casuals when they found out he wasn’t as good as marketing told them he was...

<Fedor23>

LOL you’re in denial. Let me hit you with some more facts:

1. Gordon Ryan isn’t even worth a FRACTION of Jones net worth.

2. Gordon doesn’t do MMA because it’s an ENTIRELY different sport than submission grappling lol... when you try to pull guard on a wrestler and they’re pinning you down with a forearm to your throat, while smashing you with elbows with their free arm, you quickly forget your repertoire. Not everyone is built for Combat.

3. Gordon gets absolutely CUCKED by Felipe Pena with simple fundamental BJJ lol, everytime this man goes for leg locks he gets his back taken and gets DESTROYED.

BJJ was intended to be played with strikes, heavy pressure, and ultimately a form of combat. Not cute 50/50s, Berimbolos, and

You almost sound as disappointed as Conor Casuals when they found out he wasn’t as good as marketing told them he was...

<Fedor23>

LOL Gordon lost to Felipe when he'd been doing BJJ for 4 years

Felipe is running from a rematch now because Gordon would rape him silly

Gordon makes more money than all but 3 (2 if we're counting Conor as retired) active MMA fighters. That is a fact, and he doesn't need to get CTE to do it unlike those dudes.

Stay mad, little Brazilian. So salty about Americans dominating the sport you called your own lol

Back