GSP on Joe Rogan Podcast yesterday - MERGED THREADS

Why dont you believe it?

Are you saying GSP fights at less then 183? Thats absurd!

I'm saying that we have many different numbers and sources for how much these two weigh and I can just as easily post a source with a different number than the one you posted.

198 is the lowest reported weight for AS at MW. He fought Belfort at 205 and his trainer said he's generally 200-203 come fight time. GSP was 185 against Condit and probably the same against Diaz, his biggest fight weight was 190-192 against Shields or Hardy (can't remember which) but he has since lost muscle mass because it slowed him down.

"Anderson is only two pounds overweight, so now we are ready to consider the rest," said Camoes. "On Friday we will have a meeting with the doctor who takes care of his body to see how best to cut what remains, but he is very strong, with a job well done and a very good power. He usually trains at 93kg (205 lbs), cuts to 84kg (185 lbs), and then fights at about 90kg (198 lbs)."

According to this source he is generally around 198.

And you have a source about GSP being 185 against Condit. Even so he is still only 14 pounds lighter than Anderson, less than the difference between MW and WW

I'm saying that we have many different numbers and sources for how much these two weigh and I can just as easily post a source with a different number than the one you posted.

Do you have a fight night source?

I dont care about walking around weight. Anderson as noted by his trainer is 198 while fighting at MW, and it will be less if he fights GSP at a catchweight

Do you have a fight night source?

I dont care about walking around weight. Anderson as noted by his trainer is 198 while fighting at MW, and it will be less if he fights GSP at a catchweight

Yeah there have been a few that I have read. That source you posted is not the only one. The weight for these guys is all over the board and it is hard to tell what the real numbers are.

I have met them both and Anderson is much bigger than GSP. Can you imagine what it would look like if GSP fought Forrest?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back