GSP on Joe Rogan Podcast yesterday - MERGED THREADS

He's coming across as extremely likeable on this so far. There's a reason why he's the one racking in the most money and the best sponsors

Why am I not surprised at all that Rogan is turning out to be this alien abduction expert?

He's coming across as extremely likeable on this so far. There's a reason why he's the one racking in the most money and the best sponsors

I used to not like GSP only because he beat BJ Penn, but I've slowly pushed that irrational bias aside and realized he's a hell of a nice guy.

ROFL this is hilarious joe is trying to get GSP to admit he thinks hes getting abducted by aliens on the regular

ROFL this is hilarious joe is trying to get GSP to admit he thinks hes getting abducted by aliens on the regular

Sponsors are so going to drop him tomorrow, "We can't have this dude go off on tangents about how he's been kidnapped regularly by aliens since he was a child"

GSP is playing along with Joe having some fun. It's all part of the gameplan.

God damn Joe is going fucking OFF on some crazy shit right now. Dude is so baked out of his mind.

This is crazy :icon_lol:

"the truth"

read it in GSP voice..

Could someone do cliffs notes please? Thanks.

wow what a pleasant surprise to come home to!

Thanks for posting bro!!

I like to see GSP in fights with no rounds

He's saying that there shouldn't be rounds. Just a 15 or 25 minute round or no time limit.

Back