GSP makes a little person joke.

Reminds me of an episode of fresh out, what happens when a midget goes to prison....quite funny.

It doesn't matter if you're claiming GSP is a "real" fighter or not. You do not know what you're talking about.

I can say the exact same thing about you though, if I don't know if GSP is a real fighter or not then neither do you, so you can't claim what I said is wrong with any more than a 50/50 probability.

Doesn't matter who I am, facts are facts. You think if Saku were UFC WW champion he'd duck Anderson? You think BJ would duck the champion of a division above his? Oh wait he actually fought GSP.
Saku would move up. BJ did move up. Cormier moved back up to fight record title defender. Anderson moved up 4 times, once on short notice to fight Cormier himself...

GSP took 7-8 years to move up for 1 month when it happened to be Bisping, then vacated.

It’s so cringeworthy when people compare GSP to others who take on huge challenges

I can say the exact same thing about you though, if I don't know if GSP is a real fighter or not then neither do you, so you can't claim what I said is wrong with any more than a 50/50 probability.

I am not debating your conclusion. It's not what is bothersome to me. I wouldn't try to tell anyone a pro MMA fighter isn't a "real fighter". That would be a waste of our times. Neither of us have the experience or knowledge on the topic, and only of us have the arrogance to pretend too.

My point is, you, and many others are not qualified to tell anyone what a "real" anything is, until you've put in some work.

edit: btw, you're saying you don't know.. I don't know.. but it could be right. And that's your standard.

Last edited:
I found it funny that the toughest guy he ever fought was Bisping. This to me confirms Whittaker would have been far too much and he was smart to leave before sht got real

Was watching this GSP interview by Submission Radio, and did a double take 2:48 in. The video is time stamped. I'm not PC by any means, but just hearing GSP say midget, and his explanation afterwards is hilarious. I had to share with you guys. Enjoy.

Lol the midget thing was kinda funny. I love how he admits he is afraid though, but it simply doesn't matter. I'm not a fighter, but I'm afraid of a million things and am constantly anxious. Doesn't matter, just work and keep going. Shits constant but irrelevant. It's inspirational to hear someone like gsp talk about this

Yeah that's pretty offensive. Personally, I like to be politically correct, so I call them "people mcnuggets".

Just kidding. We all know midgets aren't people.

How stupid can you be to misinterpret what GSP said. He didn’t make a joke but rather an example. It wasn’t a big deal until YOU made it something. I don’t buy your BS that you aren’t PC. This is the type of sh*t PC people complain about. You look for something to cry about and if you can’t find anything, you make sh*t up.

PC idiots.

This is the dumbest comment I see ppl make.
So if he’s an athlete and not a fighter like you claim, how was he the longest reigning WW champ of all time?
Gsp isnt a true fighter. Guys like Nick diaz, bj are true fighters. Gsp is what people at my gym would call an athlete. Probably never had a real fight outside mma in his life

Gsp isnt a true fighter. Guys like Nick diaz, bj are true fighters. Gsp is what people at my gym would call an athlete. Probably never had a real fight outside mma in his life
And he’s still more successful then anyone you train with too.

Funny how being only an athlete paid off for him. And who cares if he’s had any street fights. What kind of caveman mentality is that? Are we basing how badass fighters are if they had any street fights or not?

GTFO of here with that bullshit.

Georges should be a bit more...um, how do you say...kind? It’s truly hard out here for the vertically challenged, we’re not all exactly superheroes like his supreme self.

921B1BB3-162E-456E-9CCE-DEFFBDCEB029.jpeg

How stupid can you be to misinterpret what GSP said. He didn’t make a joke but rather an example. It wasn’t a big deal until YOU made it something. I don’t buy your BS that you aren’t PC. This is the type of sh*t PC people complain about. You look for something to cry about and if you can’t find anything, you make sh*t up.

PC idiots.
Who hurt you?

And he’s still more successful then anyone you train with too.

Funny how being only an athlete paid off for him. And who cares if he’s had any street fights. What kind of caveman mentality is that? Are we basing how badass fighters are if they had any street fights or not?

GTFO of here with that bullshit.
Just because GSP was able to tactically beat his opponents dosen’t mean he is a tough guy at all. He was never one who liked to get hit as you could see in the Serra fight.

Ive sparred with guys way tougher than GSP. Just because they don’t have the athletisim to fight in the UFC. Talking about toughness here. You either have it or you don’t. Gsp does not. He isn’t a real fighter.

This is what makes GSP an athlete and guys like The BJ Penn and Saku true fighters.

They might not be as good as GSP in terms of records and accomplishments but they'll fight anyone at any weight because they truly don't give a flying fuck.
The sport is far to evolved for anyone to fight anyone at any weight. Do you honestly think even a prime BJ would be able to go to the current MW division and beat anyone in the top ten? It’s very different if you have a skilled smaller guy going up against a bigger guy who is one dimensional, hell thats how the UFC initially began. Sadly though those days are long gone.

Just because GSP was able to tactically beat his opponents dosen’t mean he is a tough guy at all. He was never one who liked to get hit as you could see in the Serra fight.

Ive sparred with guys way tougher than GSP. Just because they don’t have the athletisim to fight in the UFC. Talking about toughness here. You either have it or you don’t. Gsp does not. He isn’t a real fighter.
You have sparred guys tougher than one of the GOATS of MMA... right....nurse!

GSP moved up and won the MW belt btw. Perhaps BJ Penn and Saku are fighters and Aldo and Jones are athletes? These guys have not once fought up a weight class in the UFC.

{<jordan}

also stfu, aldo wanted to move up to fight pettis for the LW title but the ufc denied him that

Back