GSP makes a little person joke.

Yes like I already said, only a very small percentage of MMA athletes are true fighters, you're just repeating the same thing. This is why The BJ Penn and Saku are special, and that's coming from someone who think they both suck compared to GSP, so I'm 100% unbiased on this matter.
actually, a fairly large percentage of MMA athletes ARE true fighters- but most of them suck because of that. What makes guys like Saku and Penn rare is that they had a true fighter mentality and rose to the top despite that handicap (yes, it's detrimental to winning). But we still have Just Bleed'ers like Cerrone and Mike Perry sacrificing brain cells for our entertainment even though they will never win a title.

Pretty sure that got lost in translation in GSPs head

GSP is the man. He's honest about everything. Love him.

This is what makes GSP an athlete and guys like The BJ Penn and Saku true fighters.

They might not be as good as GSP in terms of records and accomplishments but they'll fight anyone at any weight because they truly don't give a flying fuck.

This is what makes GSP a smart guy and BJ, Saku, dumbasses.

Yeah but I don't watch fights for people being smart, I watch it for fighters who're willing to lay shit on the line. If I wanted smart motherfuckers I'd check out a university.

Uh oh white liberals will be outraged on midget's behalf.
What are you gonna do, liberals offended on someone elses behalf is as regular as the sun rising

tenor.gif

Fuck em and fuck midgets.

So if he’s an athlete and not a fighter like you claim, how was he the longest reigning WW champ of all time?

Athletes win shit for their precious trophy cabinets so they can get their prize pussy.. fighters go out and die on their shield, in the process they get showered with pussy for being real men.

GSP is not a fighter, BJ Penn will be remembered FOREVER for contributing to Just Bleed.

He is the once and forever GOAT. And he did it on beer and hotdogs.

It also makes GSP a pussy. He'll never fight Anderson even with Andy a shell of his former self. He's a careful guy and sure hes smart - but its cowardly.

BJ would fight DC tomorrow.

Beware dem standin midgets!

giphy.gif

"What if he's stronger dan I tot" with GSP's eyes bulging, holy shit Hahahaha. It gets me every time.

Both you guys are right

GSP played a very intelligent game.

BJ Penn and Saku and others were in it for the fight

Nothing wrong with either
Exactly. I don’t mind both sides of the fighting styles but it gets a little annoying when I hear GSP is only an athlete and not a fighter.

Just because he didn’t go out there and go blow for blow doesn’t mean he’s not a fighter. I’m a fan of his and he had a few boring fights but I still enjoyed them just because he was so technical.

Exactly. I don’t mind both sides of the fighting styles but it gets a little annoying when I hear GSP is only an athlete and not a fighter.

Just because he didn’t go out there and go blow for blow doesn’t mean he’s not a fighter. I’m a fan of his and he had a few boring fights but I still enjoyed them just because he was so technical.
He made a calculated move in a chaotic sport and made it happen. Of course he is a fighter, but he measured the future and adjusted. His early fights show how aggressive he can be, but he had the talent and discipline to fight a safer game later on.

That's not easy

Athletes win shit for their precious trophy cabinets so they can get their prize pussy.. fighters go out and die on their shield, in the process they get showered with pussy for being real men.

GSP is not a fighter, BJ Penn will be remembered FOREVER for contributing to Just Bleed.

It also makes GSP a pussy. He'll never fight Anderson even with Andy a shell of his former self. He's a careful guy and sure hes smart - but its cowardly.

And GSP won’t be remembered?
Lol, you sound like a straight up just bleed fan.

They fight differently and there’s nothing wrong with that but if you want to get technical, Bj Penn can’t fight for shit nowadays when GSP came back a few months ago and won another title in a different weight class. He’s smart and takes less damage than Bj. Look at where they both are at now and tell me how you would want your career at this point.

Spoken like a true keyboard warriors. So badass.

OH and GSP won't fight Silva out of pitty.

That's what makes BJ Penn and Saku fighters and 99.9% of the rest of the Mixed Martial Arts world are athletes?

GSP moved up and won the MW belt btw. Perhaps BJ Penn and Saku are fighters and Aldo and Jones are athletes? These guys have not once fought up a weight class in the UFC.
Lol at GSP move up. People who know the whole history of GSP and his MW talk know that Bisping was a cherry pick of the decade.

You can't even compare that to guys like BJ and Saku. Not even close. It's extremely impressive to see fighters challenge themselves vs bigger opponents. Bisping was a 1 eyed cherry that GSP could not resist. People who claim that move up as comparable to other brass balled warriors either don't know the history or have such favoritism that they just sound like trolls.

Lol at GSP move up. People who know the whole history of GSP and his MW talk know that Bisping was a cherry pick of the decade.

You can't even compare that to guys like BJ and Saku. Not even close. It's extremely impressive to see fighters challenge themselves vs bigger opponents. Bisping was a 1 eyed cherry that GSP could not resist. People who claim that move up as comparable to other brass balled warriors either don't know the history or have such favoritism that they just sound like trolls.

Fucking embarasing for Silva to lose to an one eye cherry.

How many times did GSP defend his MW belt?

He only wants to add a new belt to his collection, not defend it.

You like’em dumb and mean, I get it.
GSP will beat the tar out of Mac given the chance. Who’ll be the pussy then?

Back