GSP makes a little person joke.

He didn’t mean to offend intentially. He had to think of an example on the fly. It’s quite obvious.
I'm not offended bro, I thought it was hilarious. I spit out my fucking coffee when I heard him.

That's what makes BJ Penn and Saku fighters and 99.9% of the rest of the Mixed Martial Arts world are athletes?

GSP moved up and won the MW belt btw. Perhaps BJ Penn and Saku are fighters and Aldo and Jones are athletes? These guys have not once fought up a weight class in the UFC.

Yes. Only a very small percentage of MMA athletes are true fighters like Saku and that's why you saw Don Frye going full homo on Saku. And I'm not even a Saku fan I think he sucks, but he had 10 times bigger balls than GSP it's not even close.

Jones is absolutely an athlete not a fighter, he ducked short notice Sonnen with a full camp and openly stated he wanted to duck Stipe because he's too tough as a first fight at HW. You think BJ would duck a short notice replacement coming from a weight class below? LOL.

tumblr_m6hfd8w8EY1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Im sure he's taking a crack at himself, he's smaller than 6'0.

A manlet.
Average male height in North America is 5"10.

Except on Sherdog where everyone is 6"4 and anyone under 6"2 is considered a manlet.

Yes. Only a very small percentage of MMA athletes are true fighters like Saku and that's why you saw Don Frye going full homo on Saku. And I'm not even a Saku fan I think he sucks, but he had 10 times bigger balls than GSP it's not even close.

Jones is absolutely an athlete not a fighter, he ducked short notice Sonnen with a full camp and openly stated he wanted to duck Stipe because he's too tough as a first fight at HW. You think BJ would duck a short notice replacement coming from a weight class below? LOL.

Aldo also not a real fighter. Been dying trying to make 145 so he could avoid 155'ers his whole career. Now you have fake fighters like Max Holloway and Brian Ortega who basically do the same.

Woodley, Till, Gus, Mike Perry, Liddell, Romero, Jacare, Weidman, Rockhold, Hughes, Ortiz..... man, what a list of athletes who are not real fighters like BJ Penn.

Average male height in North America is 5"10.

Except on Sherdog where everyone is 6"4 and anyone under 6"2 is considered a manlet.

That is counting every adult male, meaning it includes millions of 70+ year olds who are hunched over and shrunken and from a generation that had worse nutrition; they are below the average. It also includes millions of immigrants from poverty-stricken countries who had little access to proper nutrition. So those guys are dragging the average down, and people under 40 born in the US are pulling it up. If you are not an old man or an immigrant for a 3rd world country but instead are a US-born young person and under 6 feet, you are below average for your group and a manlet.

That is counting every adult male, meaning it includes millions of 70+ year olds who are hunched over and from a generation that had worse nutrition and are below average. It also includes millions of immigrants from poverty-stricken countries who had little access to proper nutrition. So those guys are dragging the average down, and people under 40 born in the US are pulling it up. If you are not an old man or an immigrant for a 3rd world country but are a US-born young person and under 6 feet, you are below average and a manlet.
Same goes the other way. Tons of insanely tall guys that shifts the balance the other way.

That's why we call it an average you goof.

This is the dumbest comment I see ppl make.
So if he’s an athlete and not a fighter like you claim, how was he the longest reigning WW champ of all time?
Both you guys are right

GSP played a very intelligent game.

BJ Penn and Saku and others were in it for the fight

Nothing wrong with either

This is what makes GSP an athlete and guys like The BJ Penn and Saku true fighters.

They might not be as good as GSP in terms of records and accomplishments but they'll fight anyone at any weight because they truly don't give a flying fuck.
yeah GSP is scare of Dwarf, midget, Giant and Illegal ALIEN

Aldo also not a real fighter. Been dying trying to make 145 so he could avoid 155'ers his whole career. Now you have fake fighters like Max Holloway and Brian Ortega who basically do the same.

Woodley, Till, Gus, Mike Perry, Liddell, Romero, Jacare, Weidman, Rockhold, Hughes, Ortiz..... man, what a list of athletes who are not real fighters like BJ Penn.

Yes like I already said, only a very small percentage of MMA athletes are true fighters, you're just repeating the same thing. This is why The BJ Penn and Saku are special, and that's coming from someone who think they both suck compared to GSP, so I'm 100% unbiased on this matter.

Yes like I already said, only a very small percentage of MMA athletes are true fighters, you're just repeating the same thing. This is why The BJ Penn and Saku are special, and that's coming from someone who think they both suck compared to GSP, so I'm 100% unbiased on this matter.
Meh. Moving up and getting your ass kicked horribly most of the time is nothing to write home about. Anyone in MMA can do that.

I'll give them credit for having balls but they got their shit pushed in most of the times they fought the bigger man a weight class above.

Wanderlei damn near killed Sakurab. Arona also almost killed Sakuraba.

GSP and Rory damn near killed BJ too. They were clearly outmatched and offered nothing to these opponents.

Not judging a book by it‘s cover and being Aware that everything is possible in a fight, are things that you learn in ma training.

Clever, humble and classy as usual.
WAR GSP

Meh. Moving up and getting your ass kicked horribly most of the time is nothing to write home about. Anyone in MMA can do that.

Except most don't, so you're wrong. It take muchas balls for an elite MMA fighter to face other elite fighters that outsizes them significantly and risk getting destroyed, that's what makes Sakuraba such a favorite among fans and fighters.

And you also have guys like Fedor who fought guys at any size and prevailed. Imagine if Fedor were like GSP and cut down to LHW or MW and stayed there his entire career, how many fun fights would have been missed. Sakuraba had balls but he just wasn't good enough. Guys like GSP don't even have the balls.

Is calling Midgets "Little People" a thing now?
My kids are going to be devastated. They are both little people.
Maybe they'll grow up to be midgets?

Except most don't, so you're wrong. It take muchas balls for an elite MMA fighter to face other elite fighters that outsizes them significantly and risk getting destroyed, that's what makes Sakuraba such a favorite among fans and fighters.

And you also have guys like Fedor who fought guys at any size and prevailed. Imagine if Fedor were like GSP and cut down to LHW or MW and stayed there his entire career, how many fun fights would have been missed. Sakuraba had balls but he just wasn't good enough. Guys like GSP don't even have the balls.

GSP fought too 5 fighters for a decade. Fedor fought about 3 in his entire career. There is nobody in MMA history with a more padded record than Fedor. GSP has no Zulu’s on his record.

And when Fedor fought smaller guys he either lost like with Hendo or had to cheat to win like with Lindland.

gspserra2.gif

He's hated the circus ever since...

Back