GSP makes a little person joke.

This is what makes GSP an athlete and guys like The BJ Penn and Saku true fighters.

They might not be as good as GSP in terms of records and accomplishments but they'll fight anyone at any weight because they truly don't give a flying fuck.

Lol, who are you? Have you watched enough UFC, and put up enough Sherdog posts to feel confident aboot that opinion? You know the mindset of a "real fighter"?

Get over yourself.

Lol, who are you? Have you watched enough UFC, and put up enough Sherdog posts to feel confident aboot that opinion?

Get over yourself.
Doesn't matter who I am, facts are facts. You think if Saku were UFC WW champion he'd duck Anderson? You think BJ would duck the champion of a division above his? Oh wait he actually fought GSP.

Doesn't matter who I am, facts are facts.

GSP fought in a cage, for money. He's a fighter. That's a fact.

Your interpretation of real fighter is not. It's a joke, from somebody who knows nothing about the mentality of a fighter. You're a forum junkie, trying to act hard. Get real.

This is what makes GSP an athlete and guys like The BJ Penn and Saku true fighters.

They might not be as good as GSP in terms of records and accomplishments but they'll fight anyone at any weight because they truly don't give a flying fuck.
Saku isn't human, let's be fair.

Doesn't matter who I am, facts are facts. You think if Saku were UFC WW champion he'd duck Anderson? You think BJ would duck the champion of a division above his? Oh wait he actually fought GSP.

Its pretty darn embarassing for true fighters to lose fights to guys that aren't even true fighters.

GSP fought in a cage, for money. He's a fighter. That's a fact.

Your interpretation of real fighter is not. It's a joke, from somebody who knows nothing about the mentality of a fighter. You're a forum junkie, trying to act hard. Get real.

That's your opinion, you don't know about GSP's mentality any more than I do, you're a forum junkie just like me, and your opinion isn't any less of a joke than mine.

GSP ducked fights that Saku and BJ didn't hesitate to take. He got so scared of being undersized in the Bisping fight he overate himself and got sick. It's laughable. I understand you're upset because I criticized your idol but I'm just stating facts. Unlike you I'm not biased for any particular fighter and I actually think Saku and BJ are terrible compared to GSP. Still doesn't change the fact that they have bigger balls.

That's your opinion, you don't know about GSP's mentality any more than I do, you're a forum junkie just like me, and your opinion isn't any less of a joke than mine.

You're right.

That's why I don't make stupid claims like you did.

Stay in your lane, forum boy.

Saku isn't human, let's be fair.

He looked pretty human to me against Pride Wand.

But that's what makes people love him. If GSP was in his position he would have never taken a fight against a much bigger killer like Wanderlei, TWICE no less. The guy didn't give a flying fuck.

c714f18d4da690fbca883e21e9e7215c--iron-throne-tv-movie.jpg

You're right.

That's why I don't make stupid claims like you did.

Stay in your lane, forum boy.

You made claims against my claims which is the same as making counter claims of your own. If you have no idea of GSP's mentality then how do you know my statements aren't true? At worst it's 50/50 so maybe you should stay in your lane and say nothing. Face it, you're a GSP fan and you're upset of my unbiased assessment. Unlike the vast majority of Sherdoggers I do not favor any fighter over any other and would gladly see anyone KTFO anyone else.

You made claims against my claims which is the same as making counter claims of your own. If you have no idea of GSP's mentality then how do you know my statements aren't true? At worst it's 50/50 so maybe you should stay in your lane and say nothing.

This is nonsense. Keep digging your heels into stupid, ignorance and arrogance. I don't care.

Face it, you're a GSP fan and you're upset of my unbiased assessment.

I'm a GSP fan, so I'm not allowed to comment and cannot be fair. Just stop. You don't know the mentality of a fighter. How would you? You've streamed enough MMA shows?

The fact you think you know, and call it unbias is incredible to me. How many fighters have you worked with?

Its pretty darn embarassing for true fighters to lose fights to guys that aren't even true fighters.

Not at all, a brave dog can easily lose to a cowardly gorilla, your ability in the cage and your balls doesn't have anything to do with one another. GSP is a much better mixed martial artist but BJ had much bigger balls. Just like if Saku fought Jon Jones he'd get destroyed but that doesn't change the fact that Saku has much bigger balls than Jones who ducks short notice Chael Sonnen.

This is nonsense. Keep digging your heels into stupid, ignorance and arrogance. I don't care.

I'm a GSP fan, so I'm not allowed to comment and cannot be fair. Just stop. You don't know the mentality of a fighter. How would you? You've streamed enough MMA shows?

The fact you think you know, and call it unbias is incredible to me. How many fighters have you worked with?

Of course you're allowed to comment, but so am I, and your opinion isn't any better than mine, so if mine is a joke then so are yours. At least I'm not a GSP or Sakur/BJ fan so I'm able to assess the situation with less bias than you are.

I've worked with zero fighters, that's what makes me so unbiased. The more you work with someone the more biased you become for that person and against anyone that person fights, that's just common sense.

If you don't care then maybe you should stop commenting. Getting so worked up while claiming you don't care just makes you sound very disingenuous, like when GSP said he was going to defend the MW belt even though he knew the diet was wrecking him.

I've worked with zero fighters, that's what makes me so unbiased. The more you work with someone the more biased you become for that person and against anyone that person fights, that's just common sense.

It's not a matter of bias. It's a matter of qualification. You are not qualified to tell anyone who a real fighter is. And you should know that.

It's not a matter of bias. It's a matter of qualification. You are not qualified to tell anyone who a real fighter is. And you should know that.

Logic fallacy 101: argument from authority
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

No, you don't need to have the qualifications to judge others. You don't need to be someone who's run for office to judge the US president, you don't need to be someone who's directed a movie to judge Spielberg, you don't need to have qualifications in fighting to judge fighters.

And if what you're saying is true, you also do not have the qualifications to judge who is and isn't a real fighter, so you have no way of figuring out if my statements about GSP and Saku are true to begin with.

He almost died for your entertainment. You are a fan of balls, do you put them in your mouth?

Logic fallacy 101: argument from authority
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

No, you don't need to have the qualifications to judge others. You don't need to be someone who's run for office to judge the US president, you don't need to be someone who's directed a movie to judge Spielberg, you don't need to have qualifications in fighting to judge fighters.

And if what you're saying is true, you also do not have the qualifications to judge who is and isn't a real fighter, so you have no way of figuring out if my statements about GSP and Saku are true to begin with.

If you want to tell me about science. You should know some science. If you want to tell me the mentality of a fighter. Go be one. Go know one. Befriend one and learn something about the mentality of a fighter before talking about it.

I am not judging fighters. That would be incredibly stupid and arrogant of me. I am reading posts from a bunch of idiots who think they can and should know better.

He almost died for your entertainment. You are a fan of balls, do you put them in your mouth?

No I'm a fan of popcorn, that's what I put in my mouth. Fighters with bigger balls who are willing to fight everyone create far better popcorn, win or lose. Love watching Saku getting KTFO by bigger fighters he had no business fighting. Also love watching Fedor KTFO guys twice his size. Imagine if Saku were like GSP and basically stayed in his natural weight class (WW) his entire career, how much more boring would his career be?

If you want to tell me about science. You should know some science. If you want to tell me the mentality of a fighter. Go be one. Go know one. Befriend one and learn something about the mentality of a fighter before talking about it.

Do you judge political leaders? Have you run for political office? Do you judge the electronic devices you purchase? Did you study electrical and electronic engineering in college?

I am not judging fighters. That would be incredibly stupid and arrogant of me. I am reading posts from a bunch of idiots who think they can and should know better.

If you're not judging fighters, if you don't know if GSP is a true fighter or not, then why do you claim my posts are jokes? How would you know one way or another if you cannot judge?

If you're not judging fighters, if you don't know if GSP is a true fighter or not, then why do you claim my posts are jokes? How would you know one way or another if you cannot judge?

I know your conclusion is shit because you're unable, haven't done, and incapable of doing the work necessary to come to a fair conclusion on this topic. I wouldn't trust you to tell the mind set of any type of athlete or professional besides forum guy.

It doesn't matter if you're claiming GSP is a "real" fighter or not. You do not know what you're talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back