GSP Looking not so great

Compared with this
Sun_Instagram_image_download_georgesstpierre_205947jpg-JS603321524.jpg
That is very sus.. hmmm..

Are his cell replications beginning to experience diminishing returns? My god, is this some sort of new sickness to thwart our society of immortal intellectualism

Gordon ryan is such a juice monkey...

So obvious...

Lol.at anyone thinking gsp was juicy ..u can clearly see the difference here between a long time user and GSP who was likely clean his entire career....
Yeah, and he does not deny it so at least he isnt like the other BJJ guys who preach all this "I am clean" BS. Well, he just says I am as clean as everyone else.
Same goes for MMA guys preaching they are clean, you could make a case that GSP's delts and biceps look tren like, and the fact he is in PR with the DDS who all likely juice.

I guess he just went for some JUICY watermelon and grappling training

I'm not going to lie, and I'm going to catch heat for it, but as I watch GSP age the more I believe he was on something.

For a 40 year old man that still works out religiously and has a strict diet his physique is fishy. He's losing mass and definition dramatically. Not like a guy going from 30s to 40s but a guy going from 40s to 50s.

Just curious what you look like though
Closer to Danaher than the other 2 I guess if I had to choose, altought I train and stay lean and can move.

I am not cycling like the other 2 though, I am sure with some high doses of Test, Tren, a clean diet and 6 months solid weight lifting, I could look more like the the other 2

GSP looks deflated and all saggy cuz he loss a lot of mass for whatever the reason. My favorite photo of him is the one where he's posing with four other guys by the pool and he's jacked as f***

Not many would good next to a 25 y old Gordon Ryan who's on all the steroids available.

His BF is too low which is causing this little loose skin. As soon as he'd gain 2-3% more bodyfat you'd say he is in sick shape.

Back