GSP Looking not so great

Lol.at anyone thinking gsp was juicy ..u can clearly see the difference here between a long time user and GSP who was likely clean his entire career....
Why? Your saying you have to be jacked when if you juice? Plenty of different types of juice for different results. Body builders, endurance, fighters etc.

I guess Lance Armstrong was not juicing then, cause he doesn't look like Gordon.

Gordo looks the way he does cause he more than likely is juicing, plus his workouts consist of body building exercises. As most BJJ juice monkeys, having a small body builder physique does not really hinder their performance.

An MMA fighter needs to be more functional, does not mean to say he is not juicing cause he isn't jacked to the gills.

Yes, he looks terrible compared to the shredded juiced Heavyweight
Said shredded juiced HW, would smash off cycle unshredded juiced WW who walks around LHW in a grappling match.

I think even Danaher would beat GSP in grappling tbh, even with his bad legs

Compared with this
Sun_Instagram_image_download_georgesstpierre_205947jpg-JS603321524.jpg

Maybe because his entire body is flexing in this pic?

Are you the type to see one photo at the right angle/lighting of a girl (or guy) on tinder and immediately assume she’s hot?
Yeah, we can always turn the light out to hide imperfections, or consume alcohol to make them appear more tasteful

He looks the exact same in both photos you posted.

Closer to Danaher than the other 2 I guess if I had to choose, altought I train and stay lean and can move.

I am not cycling like the other 2 though, I am sure with some high doses of Test, Tren, a clean diet and 6 months solid weight lifting, I could look more like the the other 2

Don't you get sick of using fat boy excuses why you're fat?

The real problem here is the hair. Is there no woman in his life to set that straight?
GSP must get more poon than half the current roster combined.

When have I used excuses before? I'm sub 80kg, far from fat. Nice try though

first you say GSP looks bad
then you accuse him of steroid use... for looking bad?
wake up bud

Back