GSP Looking not so great

There’s no way in holy hell or gods green earth that danaher wouId beat GSP in grappling right now . He needs a knee replacement and had a hip replacement . Watch him “roll “ with Gordon . It’s like me rolling with my 73 year old dad . Actually my dads in better shape though obviously he doesn’t have Danahers knowledge . You probably think Helio was smashing everybody in his nineties amirite ?
It was a joke lol, but do not underestimate Danaher. When he was younger, even with his bad legs, he was a serious problem. Obviously now with his age, he would not stand a chance. But I still he would be a nightmare and difficult to submit even for the majority BJJ'ers

GSP looking a bit off-key, chest and abs looking very strange.

Maybe its just his age catching up.

Biceps and delts looking a bit sus..

Purty sure that is gsp's head superimposed on clint eastwoods 90 year old body. This is fake.

Compared with this
Sun_Instagram_image_download_georgesstpierre_205947jpg-JS603321524.jpg
Yeah , but this his him in mid work out, his blood filled with oxygen and muscles fully expanded from training. By the look of his deltoids, hes doing something connected with chest/ shoulders ( or already did and now working with ball... or who knows how heavy ball is).

Btw, his biceps in pic look great. He appears to be in resting pose ( no flex)

He's 40 and retired years. It's not like he's ballooned like Ricky Hatton

Rampage was a mess..

I recall he was on TV doing an interview like 2 weeks after he fought Matt Hamill. He was in pretty good shape for that fight. But just 2 weeks later he had a noticeable gut showing from his T-Shirt.. It was like he hit the all you can eat buffet for 14 straight days..
I believe Rampage used to go to Fried Food exhibitions and shit, or something like that

The man LOVES his junk food.

The fact that he could transform into a beast through fight camp, is just a testament to his greatness.

Not every fighter has the necessary discipline.

Even Khabib wouldn't have been able to sustain himself at 155. As it is, he's had multiple issues with missing weight. And so shortly after retiring, he got chubby very fast.

Yet, here people are knocking on GSP. GSP could cure cancer tomorrow, and haters will still find something to complain about. Shitty people can't stand good people. It makes them reflect upon their justified shitty behavior

TS not understanding that retired fighters looks different than a fighter 1 week out from weigh in.

What is he thinking with his damn hair?!?!?!?!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back