GSP Looking not so great

Compared with this
Sun_Instagram_image_download_georgesstpierre_205947jpg-JS603321524.jpg
He was doing more work here, so it's more flexed.
just standing doesn't require that kind of work, or flexion.

GSP looking a bit off-key, chest and abs looking very strange.

Maybe its just his age catching up.

Biceps and delts looking a bit sus..

Gordon ryan is such a juice monkey...

So obvious...

Lol.at anyone thinking gsp was juicy ..u can clearly see the difference here between a long time user and GSP who was likely clean his entire career....

If that's not looking so great, then i'd like to look not so great

giphy.webp
It's the hair that makes him look off. He's still cut just looks weird with hair or that specific hairstyle. Most people hairstyles don't look the same while fighting/training so their hair always looks weird during those times.

Gordon ryan is such a juice monkey...

So obvious...

Lol.at anyone thinking gsp was juicy ..u can clearly see the difference here between a long time user and GSP who was likely clean his entire career....
He doesn't seem to deny it. Seems like he's fine with it. He isn't the only one though. Sport BJJ is filled with it with no testing.

He doesn't seem to deny it. Seems like he's fine with it. He isn't the only one though. Sport BJJ is filled with it with no testing.

Its pretty shitty imo ....

Its a real shame they dont regulate that stuff...especially when guys are going for legs locks and shit...

But yeah hes clearly juicing many others as well...galvao comes to mind

Its pretty shitty imo ....

Its a real shame they dont regulate that stuff...especially when guys are going for legs locks and shit...

But yeah hes clearly juicing many others as well...galvao comes to mind
Yeah I've seen him being called out on it on his social and he doesn't seem to care or try to deny that he does. That's why I said he seems fine taking it and doesn't care that he's on it because the sport isn't regulated and he is competing vs others who are on it. That's the vibe I get off it.

GSP looking a bit off-key, chest and abs looking very strange.

Maybe its just his age catching up.

Biceps and delts looking a bit sus..

You could have taken 5 secs to look at GSP's instagram for video from that same day

With that hair is looks like Judge Doom when he takes off his hat lol

Gordon Ryan is huge in retirement.

GSP is in great shape...

He needs to cut his hair though... or switch up his hairstyle.
I think it looks okay. I think that's pretty much the only way he can go aside from bald with his receding hairline. Chandler is admittedly in the same situation.
Michael-Chandler.jpg

Back