Rumored GSP Isn't Bald? WTF?

untitled-png.720955

[<dunn]

Terrible hairline though makes sense why he decided to just shave it.
Jesus Christ, I don’t think he CHOSE to get old and have his hairline recede! What the fuck is wrong with people! It’ll happen to you too, either you’ll get the MPB (male pattern baldness like Fedor) or you’ll get a widow’s peak (much more preferable IMO), but guess what, you get fuck all choice in the matter!

black chicks are more likely to fuck a white guy bald or with a fade.
Ehh...I've seen some black women interested in white guys with really nice hair and talk about what it might look like on her future children, so I don't think interest leans more towards one or the other when it comes to a white guy's haircut.

GSP with hair during his career would have been 17.5% less powerful according to my calculations, very wise of him to have fought bald

where are the pics of jon and jason anik.

i think gsp has a twin brother with hair.

Ehh...I've seen some black women interested in white guys with really nice hair and talk about what it might look like on her future children, so I don't think interest leans more towards one or the other when it comes to a white guy's haircut.
Bro, there is so much to unpack with what you just said. Those black woman are the ones who dislike their own features due to beauty standards forced on them why they’re thinking like that. My sister brings a white guy to the cookout and he doesn’t have a fade there is a high chance he does not fit in well. And the evidence is empirical. They gotta bring this guy around the family lol.

Bro, there is so much to unpack with what you just said. Those black woman are the ones who dislike their own features due to beauty standards forced on them why they’re thinking like that. My sister brings a white guy to the cookout and he doesn’t have a fade there is a high chance he does not fit in well. And the evidence is empirical. They gotta bring this guy around the family lol.
I'm not saying I agree with those women who've been brainwashed about what's considered beautiful, only that those types of conversations go on to the point that I don't think one hair cut favors the other when it comes to black women's interests in white men.

Those same black women who think white/european hairstyles are more beautiful don't even realize that those same relaxers will cause baldness.

He looks better with a shaved head ‘ya dork. I’m baffled that people are surprised that he has hair. Nobody could tell that he shaved his head but still had a clear shadow and hairline? Are you people blind? Do you think kids can’t grow hair when they shave their heads too lol?

He's been NW2 for years. I'm surprised just as you are that others are shocked.

I'm not saying I agree with those women who've been brainwashed about what's considered beautiful, only that those types of conversations go on to the point that I don't think one hair cut favors the other when it comes to black women's interests in white men.

Those same black women who think white/european hairstyles are more beautiful don't even realize that those same relaxers will cause baldness.
They do you’re just not talking to enough black women. And a lot do realize the damages. It’s that just now there are laws preventing discrimination based on your natural hair type. It’s been long considered unprofessional for natural black hair textures to appear in corporate spaces. Also the stigmas of not assimilating your hair type has been forced early years. You don’t understand the issue well enough if you’re giving this reply.

i am not impressed by his perdormance!

That hairline isn't looking too good though, might as well shave it. GSP shaved his head to fit in with all the other bald GOATS like Fedor, Anderson, Kareem, Jordan, Lebron (he was balding but spent mad money to reverse it), Kobe, etc

dc66a205-3dcb-4936-ae86-90ea6c432a91.jpg

Back