GSP is not in his prime

• Thread starter Deleted member 499399
  • Start date
GSP is the most accomplished fighter probably in MMA history. No amount of rewriting history changes it..
Fedor and Jon Jones might disagree. DC is quickly catching up...

Don’t blink GSP groupies.

Fedor and Jon Jones might disagree. DC is quickly catching up...

Don’t blink GSP groupies.

I still support Jones in spite of his constant foul ups. But his outside the cage issues will forever cloud what should have been a storied legacy. Fedor and GSP are widely seen as the 2 GOATS these days..

He has a limited number of fights left in his career and has earned the right to pick high paying superfights. If he was in the middle of his career I would expect him to fight Woodly to prove he is the best WW but at this point he doesn't have to prove that.
GSP fought all comers during his long reign as champ and earned the right to pick huge fights at the end.

Of course he is not in his prime anymore.
Losing to woodley would prove nothing at the moment...

Fighting sports superstars can do whatever the fuck they want. Live with it, kid, else you'll be disapointed forever.

LOL< you are so full of shit.
You know this is wrong and your only defense is "shit happens".
Stop being a political pussy, kid. Grow some balls and learn to criticise your hero. he is human and his shit shells same as yours.

LOL< you are so full of shit.
You know this is wrong and your only defense is "shit happens".
Stop being a political pussy, kid. Grow some balls and learn to criticise your hero. he is human and his shit shells same as yours.

No point trying to argue with someone who thinks GSP is lying about his colitis. No point at all. Pretty sure you're a flat earher on top of that, kid.

GSP has earned the right to big money fights.
Don’t disagree.

My issue is the revisionist groupies that bloat his opponents’ prowess, ignore years of ducking Anderson, 7-title straight defenses via play-it-safe, ducking Woodley, cherry-picking Bisping and tossing the MW division into the shitter by immediately self-vacating.

No point trying to argue with someone who thinks GSP is lying about his colitis. No point at all. Pretty sure you're a flat earher on top of that, kid.
Kid, no point because you know I school you when you try to use this logic to defend him fighting against winner of Conor & Khabib... for another belt.
You are pathetic. Keep running, kid.

Don’t disagree.

My issue is the revisionist groupies that bloat his opponents’ prowess, ignore years of ducking Anderson, 7-title straight defenses via play-it-safe, ducking Woodley, cherry-picking Bisping and tossing the MW division into the shitter by immediately self-vacating.

The problem with your rant, is that GSP would beat Woodley. He just isn't a big enough name/draw to interest GSP right now.

I agree. A fighter who is not a champion can pick and choose as much as he wants. A champion must face all comers.

The problem with your rant, is that GSP would beat Woodley. He just isn't a big enough name/draw to interest GSP right now.
That’s not an argument, it’s more fanboy excuses. Keep slurping.

He has a limited number of fights left in his career and has earned the right to pick high paying superfights. If he was in the middle of his career I would expect him to fight Woodly to prove he is the best WW but at this point he doesn't have to prove that.
GSP fought all comers during his long reign as champ and earned the right to pick huge fights at the end.
5283b9bb4bebc.jpeg

Kid, no point because you know I school you when you try to use this logic to defend him fighting against winner of Conor & Khabib... for another belt.
You are pathetic. Keep running, kid.

Says the one ignoring hard facts. You're a joke shaddows, always been, always will be.

Says the one ignoring hard facts. You're a joke shaddows, always been, always will be.
Kid, you got no facts.
You run away from any serious discussion because you can't fathom thew fact your hero is fallible.
You are dishonest and always spews your asinine points without EVER backing it up.

STFU. You are just that dumb kid in the corner trying to get in a "smart" answer when no one is talking to you. And no one does because you are simply too dumb to understand you have been so thoroughly humiliated, but it went over your head..

You got no facts. You got your (biased, lying) opinion.
That's all you got.

SHow some value before wasting my time with another response. But you obviously won't. because you don't like to think.

Kid, you got no facts.
You run away from any serious discussion because you can't fathom thew fact your hero is fallible.
You are dishonest and always spews your asinine points without EVER backing it up.

STFU. You are just that dumb kid in the corner trying to get in a "smart" answer when no one is talking to you. And no one does because you are simply too dumb to understand you have been so thoroughly humiliated, but it went over your head..

You got no facts. You got your (biased, lying) opinion.
That's all you got.

SHow some value before wasting my time with another response. But you obviously won't. because you don't like to think.
100% facts. That guy is one of the worst posters and one of the biggest trolls on Sherdog.

7-title straight defenses via play-it-safe

Compared to Tyron Woodley? Compared to his opponents? Compared to who?

GSP moves forward more, is more aggressive, goes for more takedowns, more punches, more kicks, more submissions than Tyron Woodley and nearly every single opponent he's fought.

What are you talking about? Tell me GSP's opponents tried harder than him to win. Tell us how Woodley is an aggressive striker.

GSP is a pressure fighter and turned #1 contenders into defensive shells for dominant 1 sided victories.

Woodley is a counter fighter who waits, hides and maybe catches his opponent.

It shows. His takedowns after 2 blown acls show. He's not as explosive as before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back