GSP is not in his prime

• Thread starter Deleted member 499399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 499399

He has a limited number of fights left in his career and has earned the right to pick high paying superfights. If he was in the middle of his career I would expect him to fight Woodly to prove he is the best WW but at this point he doesn't have to prove that.
GSP fought all comers during his long reign as champ and earned the right to pick huge fights at the end.

He has a limited number of fights left in his career and has earned the right to pick high paying superfights. If he was in the middle of his career I would expect him to fight Woodly to prove he is the best WW but at this point he doesn't have to prove that.
GSP fought all comers during his long reign as champ and earned the right to pick huge fights at the end.
You deserve a Peabody award

And thats the sign to crash out. later

GSP would still beat EVERY fighters on the planet at 170lbs & under today.

499399.jpg

Call me crazy, but I think GSP can actually beat Usman, Colby, Wonderboy and Till.

I don’t think he beats Woodley tho

I don't know that he would beat Wood. It's a high risk low reward fight.
I would like to watch it but I don't blame him for not wanting that fight.

Based on what? <DisgustingHHH> Beats Bisping, the same guy who could barely handle 50 year old Hendo and now he beats everyone 170 & under in 2018? GTFO

In other news, Donald Trump defeats Hillary Clinton for POTUS

In other news, Donald Trump defeats Hillary Clinton for POTUS
I think it should be obvious too but there are people who feel he must fight Tyron to secure his legacy and is wrong to fight champions in other weight classes.

This is why whitebelts aren't allowed to make threads anymore

Cro Cop isn't in his prime anymore, guys. I just wanted you to know that.

Your physical prime is 18-29

But in skill sports that doesn't mean your career high will be in that period.'

Woodley is less than a year younger than GSP.

Back