GSP: " I never enjoyed one moment of my fights."

You do know that all of this is just a bunch of BS to all us GSP nuthuggers right!?
It's a bunch of BS to the haters too, they just have to let out the tears sometimes. It makes them feel better when they cry.

Current picture of Grim:
Baby-Cries-What-Your-Baby-Is-Trying-to-Tell-You-baby-post-by-Mama-Natural.jpg

My Brother was a born fighter,I was not. I had to learn. - Wladimir Klitschko

You can definitely see the difference between them and GSP was obviously more of a Wlad than a Vitali.

“Sure sometimes I knew that if I tried a little bit harder I could’ve finished those guys but I was too scared, too stressed in there”
Is what I would like to hear, but all I’ve heard is that he “tried to take guys out of their game” and other shit like that
This is unacceptable to you?

to be fair i dont think anybody enjoys being punched in the face. well except for tony ferguson maybe.

gsp nuthuggers actually enjoyed watching greased st Pierre dry hump another man for 25 minutes

i dont know about the rest of you, but every time i watch a GSP fight i beat my dick like it owes me money

It obviously reflected in his performance, we didn’t either =p

GOAT BITCHES!

hmmm, you seem confused (it’s not surprising considering you’re a diehard gsp nuthugger)

fighters go up in weight, not down.

gsp didn’t move down to prove himself, bj went up.

nobody with a functioning brain would say gsp was ducking bj by not moving down.

This should be common sense for a mma beginner, let alone someone who’s been following the sport for years.

When it comes to gsp n Anderson

both were dominant champs

both cleared their divisions

both were top p4p fighters

n everybody wanted to see that fight

On top of that you have delusional gsp nuthuggers like yourself that say gsp dominates much bigger guys in training n would beat Anderson if they ever faced each other.

So you can’t have it both ways
Stfu dummy

I remember after the first BJ penn fight,He was lying on the floor in the back,bloody nose and said

"man im gonna have short career if they are all gonna be like this!"

gsp nuthuggers sure like to project...

1st you can’t compare Anderson vs jones to Anderson vs gsp. It’s 2 completely different circumstances. Only a dishonest nuthugger would do that.

jones didn’t clear his division like gsp n Anderson did

jones wasn’t top 1 n 2 p4p like gsp n Anderson at that time

ppl were much more interested in gsp vs Anderson than Jones vs Anderson

jones never says he wanted to fight Anderson

Anderson fans usually don’t act like obnoxious morons n pretend Anderson would dominate jones with ease

all that plus the fact that gsp was avoiding mw like a plague during Anderson reign only to “test himself” years later when there’s was a favourable bisping was the champ n then he dropped the belt right after.

it’s a pattern with gsp that most rational fans see n diehard nuthuggers are oblivious to.

It’s years of ducking n cherrypicking.

him saying that he doesn’t enjoy fighting just reaffirms what was pretty obvious.

n it’s funny you make fun of bj actually challenging himself.

Imagine how boring this sport would be if every fighter took gsp approach of ducking n cherrypicking?

Here's the thing.

If you complain about GSP not fighting Anderson but are OK with Anderson not fighting Jones, you have MUCH more respect for GSP than for Anderson. You actually think GSP would have had a shot against Anderson, although you'll never, ever admit it.

Anderson wouldn't have been competitive against Jones. He would have been killed. That's why Anderson fans never pushed for that fight.

Anderson would be a favorite against GSP but GSP would definitely have had a shot.

You really hate GSP, and it blinds you. It's a shame, because he's one of the best fighters we have ever seen. Applying a different standard regarding fighting up the P4P chain is the height of hypocrisy, though, and you know it. Remember, when Shogun said he'd be willing to fight Anderson, Anderson said sure, but it had to be at MW.

I know this is a ridiculous comparison, but I truly fucking despise competing in grappling tournaments with every ounce of my existence, it’s just so damn stressful to me, but I love to train and roll. I couldn’t even imagine how stressful actual fighting is, especially on tv with so many people watching
Not ridiculous at all. I was thinking the same thing. I used to fight in those tough man competitions and the week prior, I was miserable with stress. The only time I enjoyed it was when it was over and I did well. Grappling tournaments were similar for me as well.
Like you said not on the same level but it gives you a taste of what they go through. I’ve often told people that the mental battle is the hardest part of these UFC fighters and one of the reasons I love it so much because it’s not just about skill but the ability to focus with SOOO much pressure. There isn’t much that compares to it that I can think of.

Here's the thing.

If you complain about GSP not fighting Anderson but are OK with Anderson not fighting Jones, you have MUCH more respect for GSP than for Anderson. You actually think GSP would have had a shot against Anderson, although you'll never, ever admit it.

Anderson wouldn't have been competitive against Jones. He would have been killed. That's why Anderson fans never pushed for that fight.

Anderson would be a favorite against GSP but GSP would definitely have had a shot.

You really hate GSP, and it blinds you. It's a shame, because he's one of the best fighters we have ever seen. Applying a different standard regarding fighting up the P4P chain is the height of hypocrisy, though, and you know it. Remember, when Shogun said he'd be willing to fight Anderson, Anderson said sure, but it had to be at MW.

Which time frame do you think Anderson Silva should've faced Jones in? Keep in mind Jon Jones became champion in March 2011 and Anderson Silva's last fight before his loss against Chris Weidman was Bonnar in October 13, 2012. Which fight should Anderson Silva have skipped out on and likewise Jon Jones to make this happen?

Besides fan's and the media were asking for Silva vs GSP back in 2008. 2008 man. And it wasn't like Anderson Silva just woke up one day and decided to call GSP out. The fans.. the media and Dana White were pressing for it as it was the biggest ^super fight^

Anderson Silva and Georges St.-Pierre Should Fight This Year at 180 Pounds
By Michael David Smith Apr 20, 2008, 7:50am EDT

That's a fight that should happen now because Silva is 33 and St-Pierre is 26. Silva won't be in his prime for much longer, so we can't wait a year or more. UFC has the two best fighters in MMA under contract and needs to put them in the Octagon together.

What a shame

Last edited:
Here's the thing.

The biggie for Anderson for me though isn't Jones, its that he didn't step up and fight Shogun, Rashad, etc at LHW.

Anderson is clearly a bigger man than GSP and Jones is clearly a bigger man than Anderson but is Shogun bigger than Anderson? in the UFC I would say not really so its moreso Anderson who avoided fighting the best guys his own size and instead took some weak MW title defences.

Back