GSP: Diaz deserves the shot

I really feel like GSP has a low opinion of the intelligence of his fans.

I don't care too much, in the end he should get past Diaz and he will end up fighting Hendricks anyway by the end of 2013.

LOL at GSP. he could have just said that he just wanted to fight diaz, period. that explanation didnt justify diaz deserving a ts...

Yes, not showing up for pressers and fucking yourself out of your first title shot, then getting one anyways and losing and getting suspended for a year certainly earns him a title shot in my opinion.

Speak on...

GSP can give Diaz big problem diaz need to check leg kick and train flying knee for counter GSP takedown attemp

LOL. GSP and Anderson have earned a right to call out who they want on occasion.

No one will be complaining as the fight nears, as it is a sweet match up.

This fight would have been bigger if they fed Diaz an easy win so he wouldn't be coming off a loss/suspension.

What GSP means is that Diaz deserves to be the next to take an ass whoopin and that Hendricks will get his soon after.

Diaz beat Condit. Hendricks lost to Koscheck. Diaz deserves it more.

Reporters need to stop asking GSP about Hendricks, it's getting old.

Of course he's gonna say that, whats he gonna say " um no silva and Dana are wrong ah, Hendricks deeserves de shot and im fighting and unworthy contender aboot aboot" no he's gonna say whatever he has to.

So George is saying Hendricks' fight with kos was controversial so that's one of the reasons he isn't #1 contender.
Yet he's saying one of the reasons Diaz is #1 contender is because he lost a controversial decision to condit.....
And that Diaz is more marketable

In other words, GSP also thought Diaz beat Condit

Back