GSP can takedown Cain?

Well Rashad is one of the best mma wrestlers and he admits George outwrestled him at jacksons,Rashad is probably the same weight as cain when not cutting so i see no reason Gsp couldnt take him down.

Maybe because Cain is a better pure and MMA wrestler than Rashad?

To answer your question TS. Yes, GSP could TD Cain.

Sport Science has never really been a great source, I'm pretty sure they said that GSP has a harder jab than Shogun's kick or Rampage's punch.

Maybe because Cain is a better pure and MMA wrestler than Rashad?

Well Davis was a better wrestler then Rashad and we see how that worked out,but i was just comparing there builds theres probably not 10 pounds difference between them before rashad cuts,and if you think Gsp couldnt put him on his ass u need to get off the hw and cains nutsack.

Well Davis was a better wrestler then Rashad and we see how that worked out,but i was just comparing there builds theres probably not 10 pounds difference between them before rashad cuts,and if you think Gsp couldnt put him on his ass u need to get off the hw and cains nutsack.

Thats why I also said MMA wrestler.

Cain would toss GSP around lets be real.

If he spamed TDs for 20 mins, he might one or two.

No. Cain would shrug him off and laugh at him

Gsp has the skills and athleticism to take down a lot of guys, Cain might be a tough one for him. At least in a fight. In training, who knows

Probably yes, sherdogers are delusional sometimes dont listen to them.

GSP

doubt he could take down Cain (maybe once or twice), but he does apparently do pretty well against Rashad and Nate in wrestling
(rumor is he's near the strenght level of Rashad)

I don't see it happening.

not even an out of shape Cain.

You can takedown anybody if they are not well balanced. Cain would toss GSP aside because he has a well balanced stance. Not a good idea.

I think Chael Sonnen can wrestle fuck him at least for 1 round, Silva

240 pound HW Champion with incredible wrestling. I doubt that GSP would be capable of taking Cain down if they were wrestling at 100%. In training he probably could but that's training. Some of you guys are delusional

GSP would have no chance of takedown on Cain.

Almost forgot that Kongo took Cain down.

I think GSP could do it.

Cain isn't that strong. His best area is conditioning.

Randy Couture took Lesnar down and he had trouble taking Randy down, please guys stop this BS about Cain is HW and stuff.

Lyoto Machida made Randy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back