GSP’s UFC records have fallen, should he make a comeback?

Donovan Bailey was the fastest man in the 100 meter. Bolt beat his record. Should a 50 year old Bailey come back as well?

There aren’t enough Michael Bisping’s on roster for Georges to pad his stats.

Georges needed to fight a one eyed old man who was probably suffering from DT’s the night of the fight to secure UFC gold. Then vacated the title because Izzy was about to do to GSP what Anderson would have done years ago.

GSP lost to Hendricks and then fled the UFC. He also as a defending champion tapped to strikes:

gif8.gif
Yet it was a TKO not submission to strikes because flailing arms while being punched isn't tapping.

Beat Hendricks too.

GSP haters are worse than Conor nuthuggers.

GSP is the greatest champion in MMA history, gtfo with this stupid shit.

he would have to come back, win a title, and then defend it twice. yeah, pretty sure thats not happening. records are meant to be broken anyway, it's not like he was the wayne gretzky of mma

(GSP) Then vacated the title because Izzy was about to do to GSP what Anderson would have done years ago.

Incredible foresight from the GOAT.

Izzy wasn't even a UFC fighter when Georges became UFC Middleweight Champion.

There aren’t enough Michael Bisping’s on roster for Georges to pad his stats.

Georges needed to fight a one eyed old man who was probably suffering from DT’s the night of the fight to secure UFC gold. Then vacated the title because Izzy was about to do to GSP what Anderson would have done years ago.

funny you give bisping no credit and bash gsp...yet gsp was the one who moved up for the first time, fighting at mw for the first time and had a good performance with a finish....the same one eyed old man who beat rockhold and silva not long prior so stopping crying about it.

how about we don't worry about cheater jones and silva and what they've accomplished in there respective divisions and wait and see if anybody breaks gsp's records at welter weight when that happens then people can talk.

dumb ass threads started by dumb ass people...prior to the passing of ali should he have come back to fight wilder to prove anything because that's how stupid this sounds, you can't keep competing forever and eventually lose your ability to perform like you once did, to say someone needs to come out of retirement or keep fighting past there prime is total nonsense why risk your legacy if you can't perform like you once did and have a higher risk of losing, the chips would be stacked against you and would not be worth the gain....when gsp fought bisping that fight could have ended with gsp getting finished.

Incredible foresight from the GOAT.

Izzy wasn't even a UFC fighter when Georges became UFC Middleweight Champion.

Izzy wasn’t even in the Ufc when GSP beat Bisping. Lol
Shows the mindset of people who are casual fans of the sport. They don’t even take into account what a fighter has to analyze day to day.

Izzy has been on everyone’s radar from day one. A kickboxer with a 75-5 record who is impossible to take down shook GSP in his boots.

funny you give bisping no credit and bash gsp...yet gsp was the one who moved up for the first time, fighting at mw for the first time and had a good performance with a finish....the same one eyed old man who beat rockhold and silva not long prior so stopping crying about it.

how about we don't worry about cheater jones and silva and what they've accomplished in there respective divisions and wait and see if anybody breaks gsp's records at welter weight when that happens then people can talk.

dumb ass threads started by dumb ass people...prior to the passing of ali should he have come back to fight wilder to prove anything because that's how stupid this sounds, you can't keep competing forever and eventually lose your ability to perform like you once did, to say someone needs to come out of retirement or keep fighting past there prime is total nonsense why risk your legacy if you can't perform like you once did and have a higher risk of losing, the chips would be stacked against you and would not be worth the gain....when gsp fought bisping that fight could have ended with gsp getting finished.
You’re micromanaging. GSP’s records have fallen. He is a fighter who is judged against P4P greats, not other WW’s. GSP greased against BJ Penn and ran away from the sport when USADA wanted to check his blood.

In all the years I have lurked on this forum I have never seen someone so obsessed with someone who they supposedly aren't find of <Lmaoo>.

Conor fans love to state that he's rent free in haters head, but you my friend, are more obsessed with GSP than like 80% of GSP fans.

Hahahaha, I laugh literally Everytime you try to discredit the goat, it must pain you that Silva couldn't beat the same guy, that GSP FINISHED mind you, and yet GSP gets mocked by it? I'd ask what logic there is to that, but you rarely can bring logic to the table when it comes to your obvious agenda.

I bet Everytime you visit this forum you look at the stickied "GOAT thread poll", and think "hmmmm, how can I try to shit on the obviously superior GSP, since my favorite can't get a 2 fight win streak since off the PEDs anymore, I KNOW! I'll spout regurgitated bullshit that's been disprovened to pad my likes by my group of salty forum breathern who're also upset with me!!"

This is the same guy who uses media scores to justify Hendricks win over GSP while in the same hour not accepting media scores for a Reyes over Jones? Why? Doesn't fit his agenda, he can't even keep his agenda in the same lane, and we're supposed to sit here and believe you're a reasonable and rational poster who fact checks?<45>

Toner,Let me know when you finally go to therapy for your GSP obsessions, and I'll tone down the pointing out the hypocrisies.

Rent free.

{<jordan}
<bball2>

Shows the mindset of people who are casual fans of the sport.

Exactly. Georges' was looking passed the scrubs of the MW division and saw the true fate of the MW division while the casuals of reddit, sherdog, youtube, ect. spoke aboot Yoel and Whittaker.

This was easy to see for the GOAT back then. Only did we learn in hindsight.

Shows the mindset of people who are casual fans of the sport. They don’t even take into account what a fighter has to analyze day to day.

Izzy has been on everyone’s radar from day one. A kickboxer with a 75-5 record who is impossible to take down shook GSP in his boots.
Lol, you’re at least creative. Yes, GSP was scouting a guy not even in the Ufc yet.

Lol, you’re at least creative. Yes, GSP was scouting a guy not even in the Ufc yet.
Scouting, something fighters in the UFC MW should have done before Anderson came over and showed them who is P4P best.

You must know you enemy greater than you know yourself. GSP knew he stood no chance against anyone at MW except a hungover old Brit with one eye. Props to GSP for recognizing that.

Exactly. Georges' was looking passed the scrubs of the MW division and saw the true fate of the MW division while the casuals of reddit, sherdog, youtube, ect. spoke aboot Yoel and Whittaker.

This was easy to see for the GOAT back then. Only did we learn in hindsight.
Lol, that was beautiful

In all the years I have lurked on this forum I have never seen someone so obsessed with someone who they supposedly aren't find of <Lmaoo>.

Conor fans love to state that he's rent free in haters head, but you my friend, are more obsessed with GSP than like 80% of GSP fans.

Hahahaha, I laugh literally Everytime you try to discredit the goat, it must pain you that Silva couldn't beat the same guy, that GSP FINISHED mind you, and yet GSP gets mocked by it? I'd ask what logic there is to that, but you rarely can bring logic to the table when it comes to your obvious agenda.

I bet Everytime you visit this forum you look at the stickied "GOAT thread poll", and think "hmmmm, how can I try to shit on the obviously superior GSP, since my favorite can't get a 2 fight win streak since off the PEDs anymore, I KNOW! I'll spout regurgitated bullshit that's been disprovened to pad my likes by my group of salty forum breathern who're also upset with me!!"

This is the same guy who uses media scores to justify Hendricks win over GSP while in the same hour not accepting media scores for a Reyes over Jones? Why? Doesn't fit his agenda, he can't even keep his agenda in the same lane, and we're supposed to sit here and believe you're a reasonable and rational poster who fact checks?<45>

Toner,Let me know when you finally go to therapy for your GSP obsessions, and I'll tone down the pointing out the hypocrisies.

Rent free.

{<jordan}
<bball2>
Sad little group they are. Probably all 4 guys are renting a motel room together bitching about GSP while stumbling over a floor littered with Cheeto bags and Mt.Dew bottles.

Rent free.

{<jordan}
<bball2>
damn, you just tore ts a new one!!

GSP is the undisputed GOAT

Jones' loss last night cemented it forever

I'd like to see GSP against someone he doesn't pick. I won't happen though.

Back