GSP’s UFC records have fallen, should he make a comeback?

jones and anderson were too scared to go challenge the champ in the division above. thats what seperates how great gsp was compared to jones and anderson.

and gsp absolutely nearly killed bisping when anderson got tooled my bisping.
Silva did eventually fight LHW Champ DC on 24 hr notice. Though only for 3 rds and no belt..

Silva did eventually fight LHW Champ DC on 24 hr notice. Though only for 3 rds and no belt..
and he got schooled. his fans hang onto one single strike he landed, that body kick and act as if that was a game changer.

dc took it easy on him that fight, he was fighting at like 45% imo.

Spider and Jones also hold records for most drugs in system. GSP should comeback on a Ronnie Coleman cocktail and beat Khabib to become champ champ champ vacate the belt and retire again. That way he will have most title wins, most undefeated and vacated belts/divisions and most drugs in his system too.

should also try every dick pill known to man so spider fans and Jones appologists don’t have that anymore either

Nah gsp needs to stay away
He shouldn't have done the Bisping fight. I get that he saw a good opportunity to get a second belt, but damn..

Serra changed GSP forever, he obviously ducked Anderson, then took what he thought was the easiest fight at 185; which just so happened to be a title fight. After winning the title he vacates it, knowing that he would have a hard time with the 185 contenders. But hey, he's a two division champ.

I was a huge GSP fan until he stopped fighting to win and started fighting to not lose. Combined with his refusal to fight Anderson, for years, because he thought he would lose. Then the 185 grab and go. Pfft.

All things considered though, I would like to see him and Khabib fight; non title.

I, as well as many other leveled headed individuals believe a great in the sport handles himself inside the cage, and outside the cage with respect.

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones are both cheaters. GSP has too much class to be considered with Jon Jones.

Can you include the number of failed drug tests, TS?
They both have more of those than GSP, too. So the result of the comparison is the same.

Last edited:
somebody starting this thread makes me sad

like, what is going on in your life that this makes you feel better?

I worry about some posters.

but then I remind myself that I don't know them and the world is full of fuckedupness and so just keep on keeping on, I guess

GSP’s relevant UFC records are all being broken. When GSP retired, he held the UFC record for most wins (20). Now, he’s tied for 3rd with Cerrone (24), Maia (23), Jones (20), Bisping (20), and Jim Miller (20) all surpassing him. He also held the record for most title wins (13) but Jones surpassed him last night (14). GSP doesn’t hold any relevant records anymore.

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones now hold most of UFC’s relevant records. Silva holds the record for longest win streak (16), longest title reign (2457 days), title defense finishes (8), and most knockdowns in title fights (10).

Jones holds the record for most title wins (14), title defenses (11), unbeaten streak (18), and youngest champion (23 years old).

Based on this information, it’s clear that Silva and Jones are the 2 UFC GOATs
View attachment 725541

I doubt GSP cares much about the two frauds in Jones and Anderson. Their careers is one big asterisk

I agree TS, GSP is already clearly the P4P GOAT so no reason to make a comback, especially since Jones and Silva shot themselves in the foot by testing positive for PED's (and looking like shit after)

GSP’s relevant UFC records are all being broken. When GSP retired, he held the UFC record for most wins (20). Now, he’s tied for 3rd with Cerrone (24), Maia (23), Jones (20), Bisping (20), and Jim Miller (20) all surpassing him. He also held the record for most title wins (13) but Jones surpassed him last night (14). GSP doesn’t hold any relevant records anymore.

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones now hold most of UFC’s relevant records. Silva holds the record for longest win streak (16), longest title reign (2457 days), title defense finishes (8), and most knockdowns in title fights (10).

Jones holds the record for most title wins (14), title defenses (11), unbeaten streak (18), and youngest champion (23 years old).

Based on this information, it’s clear that Silva and Jones are the 2 UFC GOATs
View attachment 725541
Hu hum45F59183-2254-48B0-A042-17E486AA48CB.jpeg
Go get then tiger!
Keep trying.

Reyes

Picto
USADA

Can you include the number of failed drug tests, TS?
GSP only has one fight under USADA. If drug testing is part of the criteria, then GSP is disqualified, because he only has 1 USADA supervised fight.

Can someone explain to me how there are soo many gsp fans? I don't understand it, he was the most boring champion in the history of the sport, had no personality and went like 7 years without finishing a fight. Back during his prime ppl would shit on him constantly calling him boring and a waste of a ppv and now all of you guys are acting like he was must see TV? I'd really like to see a poll of how many of you actually watched him fight and how many are echoing the guys record on Wikipedia.

You’re micromanaging. GSP’s records have fallen. He is a fighter who is judged against P4P greats, not other WW’s. GSP greased against BJ Penn and ran away from the sport when USADA wanted to check his blood.

well if you want to believe that horseshit go right ahead...just shows how moronic you sound. gsp didn't grease against penn...if you want to blame and make excuses for penns ass whooping blame gsp's cornermen not gsp himself, but if it makes you not cry biting your pillow tight at night with these excuses then that's cool. For the record grease or no grease penn was going to lose regardless, gsp basically destroyed him that night to the point of him throwing in the towel.

as for usada, it was gsp who advocated for years trying to get the sport cleaned up, long before dana/ufc were even on board in doing it. gsp knew he was facing opponents that were using which is why he wanted stronger testing...when him and hendricks both publicly agreed to take extra testing for there fight it was gsp who took the extra testing and hendricks didn't and he still won and passed, and for the record never failed a test or had any suspicious activity within his tests during his whole career, also other than older, slower, he fought fairly well against bisping after taking over 4 years off...where as hendricks looked and performed like shit after usada was implemented, so you really have no leg to stand on with your lousy bullshit gsp accusations.

well if you want to believe that horseshit go right ahead...just shows how moronic you sound. gsp didn't grease against penn...if you want to blame and make excuses for penns ass whooping blame gsp's cornermen not gsp himself, but if it makes you not cry biting your pillow tight at night with these excuses then that's cool. For the record grease or no grease penn was going to lose regardless, gsp basically destroyed him that night to the point of him throwing in the towel.

as for usada, it was gsp who advocated for years trying to get the sport cleaned up, long before dana/ufc were even on board in doing it. gsp knew he was facing opponents that were using which is why he wanted stronger testing...when him and hendricks both publicly agreed to take extra testing for there fight it was gsp who took the extra testing and hendricks didn't and he still won and passed, and for the record never failed a test or had any suspicious activity within his tests during his whole career, also other than older, slower, he fought fairly well against bisping after taking over 4 years off...where as hendricks looked and performed like shit after usada was implemented, so you really have no leg to stand on with your lousy bullshit gsp accusations.
Do you think GSP should see a doctor for the lump on his stomach? Could be a serious condition.

ukZ2vZi.jpg

Do you think GSP should see a doctor for the lump on his stomach? Could be a serious condition.

ukZ2vZi.jpg

I i got this shit for 1-2 months, 3-4 times total. Never did steroids. These shits come and go. If you weren't such a fatass you would notice it too.

Back