GSP’s UFC records have fallen, should he make a comeback?

I i got this shit for 1-2 months, 3-4 times total. Never did steroids. These shits come and go. If you weren't such a fatass you would notice it too.
You’re probably under 5’8 and have an ugly mother and no father.

Do you think GSP should see a doctor for the lump on his stomach? Could be a serious condition.

ukZ2vZi.jpg

just goes to show you are a complete moron. nice picture but now where's your proof.

all your doing is speculation with no leg to stand on except a picture showing a small lump.

facts are gsp never failed a test in his whole career prior to the ufc and during his time in the ufc.

facts are he never had a suspicious test result prior to any of his fights prior or during his time as champion.

I don't think you realize a picture proves nothing without evidence to back it up and with gsp passing every single test in his career there is nothing to hold up that he used ped's, roids, ect.

As for a small lump, could be a cyst, and I don't think you realize that if your going to inject you would do it in an area not visible to anyone during a fight....that means upper thigh, waist, area's of that nature....not only did gsp advocate for stricter testing as he knew his opponents he was fighting were using, if gsp was using himself I'm sure he wouldn't be stupid enough to make his injection points visible to whole public....this is why that pic and people like you who believe a small lump proves he juiced is complete bullshit and makes people like you come off as a moron.

simply put if your implying that small lump is where he injected then I'd tell you if gsp was going to inject he wouldn't inject in that area when he'd be smart enough to know there are many other area's you can inject where nobody would see any lump....and the lump is not caused from juicing people who use steroids or ped's don't automatically get a lump in that specific area for using, I can verify this as many customers at my gym take roids and don't have any signs of a small lump in that area.

everybody has excuses for gsp's success, they just can't accept how great he was.

just goes to show you are a complete moron. nice picture but now where's your proof.

all your doing is speculation with no leg to stand on except a picture showing a small lump.

facts are gsp never failed a test in his whole career prior to the ufc and during his time in the ufc.

facts are he never had a suspicious test result prior to any of his fights prior or during his time as champion.

I don't think you realize a picture proves nothing without evidence to back it up and with gsp passing every single test in his career there is nothing to hold up that he used ped's, roids, ect.

As for a small lump, could be a cyst, and I don't think you realize that if your going to inject you would do it in an area not visible to anyone during a fight....that means upper thigh, waist, area's of that nature....not only did gsp advocate for stricter testing as he knew his opponents he was fighting were using, if gsp was using himself I'm sure he wouldn't be stupid enough to make his injection points visible to whole public....this is why that pic and people like you who believe a small lump proves he juiced is complete bullshit and makes people like you come off as a moron.

simply put if your implying that small lump is where he injected then I'd tell you if gsp was going to inject he wouldn't inject in that area when he'd be smart enough to know there are many other area's you can inject where nobody would see any lump....and the lump is not caused from juicing people who use steroids or ped's don't automatically get a lump in that specific area for using, I can verify this as many customers at my gym take roids and don't have any signs of a small lump in that area.

everybody has excuses for gsp's success, they just can't accept how great he was.
Lance Armstrong never tested positive either.

He'd handpick someone, win by decision, and retire again.

Blah blah blah, he's ready to go for the strap at 155 any Saturday

What happened in their rematch?

Also, Hendricks hit the wall and turned to garbage. His win over Hendricks is MUCH better than Jone's win over Dominick. And better than Jones win over Gus.
The wall named USADA

Sure, I'd love to see him fight again.

Dana would be happy, fans would be happy, everyone earns big $ and we get to see a legend in action again. Win Win.

Lance Armstrong never tested positive either.

sorry your wrong....

On August 23, 2005, L'Équipe, a major French daily sports newspaper, reported on its front page under the headline "le mensonge Armstrong" ("The Armstrong Lie") that 6 urine samples taken from the cyclist during the prologue and five stages of the 1999 Tour de France, frozen and stored since at "Laboratoire national de dépistage du dopage de Châtenay-Malabry" (LNDD), had tested positive for erythropoietin (EPO) in recent retesting conducted as part of a research project into EPO testing methods.

get your facts straight, and the major difference is even if lance had not admitted to using the tests would've eventually proved without a doubt he did...whereas with gsp no tests ever came back in his whole mma career in or outside of the ufc, so other than skin blemishes or imperfections your photo and speculation don't have any leg to stand on.

sorry your wrong....

On August 23, 2005, L'Équipe, a major French daily sports newspaper, reported on its front page under the headline "le mensonge Armstrong" ("The Armstrong Lie") that 6 urine samples taken from the cyclist during the prologue and five stages of the 1999 Tour de France, frozen and stored since at "Laboratoire national de dépistage du dopage de Châtenay-Malabry" (LNDD), had tested positive for erythropoietin (EPO) in recent retesting conducted as part of a research project into EPO testing methods.

get your facts straight, and the major difference is even if lance had not admitted to using the tests would've eventually proved without a doubt he did...whereas with gsp no tests ever came back in his whole mma career in or outside of the ufc, so other than skin blemishes or imperfections your photo and speculation don't have any leg to stand on.
Like the French can be trusted. Perfect example: GSP

Like the French can be trusted. Perfect example: GSP

I assumed right, you do have shit for brains. take your loss like a good little girl, and stop shitting the bed over gsp with your lame excuses....if you think he cheated that's your opinion but it doesn't change the facts that he never failed tests in his amateur or pro fights during his whole career that includes in and out of the ufc, so without any evidence that points that he took anything you have nothing and photos don't prove anything because he never had a suspicious or failed test during his whole career in mma.

unfortunately fans like you will never give it up, desperately trying to find excuses to make yourselves feel better because you simply can't accept how good gsp was....too bad so sad.

The only record relevant to Jones at this point is how many drug tests he's been flagged for. Truly unprecedented, even within a sport where people are popping left and right.

Back