GSP’s UFC records have fallen, should he make a comeback?

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP’s relevant UFC records are all being broken. When GSP retired, he held the UFC record for most wins (20). Now, he’s tied for 3rd with Cerrone (24), Maia (23), Jones (20), Bisping (20), and Jim Miller (20) all surpassing him. He also held the record for most title wins (13) but Jones surpassed him last night (14). GSP doesn’t hold any relevant records anymore.

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones now hold most of UFC’s relevant records. Silva holds the record for longest win streak (16), longest title reign (2457 days), title defense finishes (8), and most knockdowns in title fights (10).

Jones holds the record for most title wins (14), title defenses (11), unbeaten streak (18), and youngest champion (23 years old).

Based on this information, it’s clear that Silva and Jones are the 2 UFC GOATs
513197B2-E561-4665-A41B-7254DD2F7826.jpeg

GSP needs to fight Usman or Adesanya. I believe he can beat them.

GSP’s relevant UFC records are all being broken. When GSP retired, he held the UFC record for most wins (20). Now, he’s tied for 3rd with Cerrone (24), Maia (23), Jones (20), Bisping (20), and Jim Miller (20) all surpassing him. He also held the record for most title wins (13) but Jones surpassed him last night (14). GSP doesn’t hold any relevant records anymore.

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones now hold most of UFC’s relevant records. Silva holds the record for longest win streak (16), longest title reign (2457 days), title defense finishes (8), and most knockdowns in title fights (10).

Jones holds the record for most title wins (14), title defenses (11), unbeaten streak (18), and youngest champion (23 years old).

View attachment 725541

GSP lost to Hendricks and then fled the UFC. He also as a defending champion tapped to strikes:

gif8.gif

Can you include the number of failed drug tests, TS?

GSP lost to Hendricks and then fled the UFC. He also as a defending champion tapped to strikes:

gif8.gif

What happened in their rematch?

Also, Hendricks hit the wall and turned to garbage. His win over Hendricks is MUCH better than Jone's win over Dominick. And better than Jones win over Gus.

I'll say this, you're dedicated to your cause.

If you focused that energy on world peace or the disappearing rain forests we may just have a chance.

What happened in their rematch?

Also, Hendricks hit the wall and turned to garbage. His win over Hendricks is MUCH better than Jone's win over Dominick. And better than Jones win over Gus.
21DE1409-D8C2-444F-A1E4-F9928E51DACC.png

GSP needs to fight Usman or Adesanya. I believe he can beat them.

He might have been able to beat them at one time, but he’s too old now.
He’s 38, been doing this for 2 decades, and been through surgeries. He’s also a family man now, he was 100% career oriented during his career.

View attachment 725541
Also the biggest cheats

jones and anderson were too scared to go challenge the champ in the division above. thats what seperates how great gsp was compared to jones and anderson.

and gsp absolutely nearly killed bisping when anderson got tooled my bisping.

Last edited:
this is a stupid thread, i'll reply to it anyways....gsp doesn't need to do shit nor does he have to come back to prove anything. who cares if his records get broken, what matters is what he accomplished in his respective weight division, if you include gsp always passing coming off clean and never failing a drug test, both jones and silva already hold a major notch against them...there legacy's are tarnished and a dark cloud overshadows there success, skill is there for both men but getting caught for cheating will always question how long and how much of an effect it had on them winning.

aside from gsp being clean, he also holds a belt in a different weight class in the ufc being a 2 division champion something silva and jones have yet to accomplish.

so NO i do not agree that jones and silva are ahead of gsp as goat....sorry man but once you get caught cheating and for these two multiple times, if you wanna rank them by records fine but cheaters don't get my #1 vote.

Oh by the way your actually wrong...if you want to be technical nobody is even close to breaking gsp's records at welter weight and that's all that matters, not light heavy weight or middle weight, ect. comparing cerrone to gsp is a joke, you can't even compare cerrone to the bottom of gsp's shoe...in other words cerrone is utter garbage compared to any top 5 ww needless to say compared to gsp.

each fighter holds records in there respective weight divisions but gsp never failed tests and also became a 2 division champion that silva and jones will likely not accomplish, the cheating is already proven and can't be taken back so therefore they both IMHO are behind gsp as goat....if you want to compare who has the best or most records that's a totally different comparison.

Last edited:
Jones / Silva are both well known cheats, who have been caught / suspended multiple times each. Neither of their records are even close to GSP.

this is a stupid thread, i'll reply to it anyways....gsp doesn't need to do shit nor does he have to come back to prove anything. who cares if his records get broken, what matters is what he accomplished in his respective weight division, if you include gsp always passing coming off clean and never failing a drug test, both jones and silva already hold a major notch against them...there legacy's are tarnished and a dark cloud overshadows there success, skill is there for both men but getting caught for cheating will always question how long and how much of an effect it had on them winning.

aside from gsp being clean, he also holds a belt in a different weight class in the ufc being a 2 division champion something silva and jones have yet to accomplish.

so NO i do not agree that jones and silva are ahead of gsp as goat....sorry man but once you get caught cheating and for these two multiple times, if you wanna rank them by records fine but cheaters don't get my #1 vote.
ts is well known for making stupid threads. all with the same agenda. im surprised he hasnt got banned fr the umpteenth time.

Some things jus´cant be measured...

no rush vs fitch 1.gif

use.gif

Back