Gsp’s resume

I have GSP as one of my top guys as well. But your embellishment of certain fighters on this list hurts your argument/credibility tbh.

He already has a great resume, no reason to fluff it up with nonsense

"Top 3 MW GOAT Michael Bisping."

"Legend Carlos Condit."

"ATG Serra."

GOAT.

Or 1a 1b with Fedor.

Deal with it.

XFTVuYn.gif
Goats don't tap to strikes. They just don't. No exceptions, STFU. ....especially to a midget Serra. No, man, don't dilute the definition of Goat. It's blasphemy!

Goats don't tap to strikes. They just don't. No exceptions, STFU. ....especially to a midget Serra. No, man, don't dilute the definition of Goat. It's blasphemy!

It was a fluke, and he proved that in the rematch.

It was a fluke, and he proved that in the rematch.
don't matter... it was a fight he QUIT, a stain on his record. Tapping is a decision, a conscious decision he has made. You can't erase it even with 10 wins over the same opponent.

last time I checked the loss to serra is STILL on his record. Tsssss.... don't tell your kids your hero lost by tapping to Strikes.

Last time I checked your opinion was just that.....your opinion.

giphy.gif

Last time I checked your opinion was just that.....your opinion.

giphy.gif
Tapping to strikes is not my opinion, it's the FACT. There is a video GSP talks about it on Rogan show. Sorry mate, bang your head on the wall - it's still a fact.

Tapping to strikes is not my opinion, it's the FACT. There is a video GSP talks about it on Rogan show. Sorry mate, bang your head on the wall - it's still a fact.

Whether he's the GOAT or not is opinion.

Which you have expressed your thoughts and I have expressed my thoughts.

I'm not your mate either. You've been nothing but a douche in this thread, I definitely wouldn't have you as my mate.

tenor.gif

Don't fall for this ELO shit in fighting. It doesn't work.
I would argue that after a career is over, it is at least as valuable as the more typical "I just think that...." gut feeling approach to all time rankings.

In other words, it can help support an answer, not definitely define the answer. The problem is when fans try to front that the ELO results are facts.

In real time ELO can be pretty bad, I agree with you on that.

Last edited:
oh, you're such a sensitive cunt..... mate! Cunt Mate! I've got your new nic! I think it fits you more than Chitoorits... what? Lol

That's weird, your join date says 2005, but you talk like a high school kid.

Last edited:
GSP is top 4 - 5 for me. Great fighter and great ambassador of the sport. I do think people put him on this incredibly high pedestal though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back