Gsp’s resume

He wants to fight GSP yeah, but he's asking him to fight at 155 at 40 years old.

When asked if he would fight GSP at 170 :

Scared shitless. FACT.

please show me where GSP calls out Khabib at 170. All I've seen is GSP doesnt want to fight Khabib at any weight. Prove me wrong.
While you do it, keep in mind 29-0 vs 26-2 just don't ever forget it son.

please show me where GSP calls out Khabib at 170. All I've seen is GSP doesnt want to fight Khabib at any weight. Prove me wrong.
While you do it, keep in mind 29-0 vs 26-2 just don't ever forget it son.

GSP has stated many times that he would not cut down to 155. Thats the reason the reporter asked Khabib the question.

Just admit your defeat, spare yourself further embarassment.

think this kid is secretly a GSP hater, its just too much lmao, weird schtick if true.

Yeah until 3 years later when hes 40. Why wouldn't Khabib accept the fight at 170. He said in the video i posted that when he's in shape he is 180 lbs. GSP is currently under 185. Why not fight at 170?
Ufc never wanted to make the fight. Both GSP and Khabib said so. Blame Dana.

Weird huh? Thats the cold truth though. Khabib admitted it.
GSP? He doesn't want to fight with me," Khabib told MMA personality 'The Schmo' who was mid-interview with former fighters Matt Serra. More like he admitted GSP didn't want it lol

GSP? He doesn't want to fight with me," Khabib told MMA personality 'The Schmo' who was mid-interview with former fighters Matt Serra. More like he admitted GSP didn't want it lol

Load of crock, watch the video I posted. Khabib said he wouldn't fight a guy like GSP at 170.

gif8.gif

Wake up and watch this every morning. and by the way send me a gif of Khabib in a similar situation? Lol bitch you just can't...:D GSP: Tap tap tap... Ref: Who's there?

To your question: Why not fight at 170.... You are more idiotic than I thought Canuck. Almost all athletes cut weight (not gain) to leverage more strength against naturally lighter opponents. So your GSP should welcome a fight at 155.

GSP is under 185, Kahib said he is in shape at 180. Why is he scared of a small 5 pounds difference?

Well he is referring to catch weight. GSP could definitely make 165

He doesn't want to cut that much at 40 years old. He was willing to go down to 155 3 years ago when Dana blocked the fight due to fear of GSP snatching the belt. And where did Khabib say hes offering a 165 catch weight?

GSP zero ground game from bottom, didn't try to grab any arms, get Serra off balance or anything. Literally just flailing around from an absolute MIDGET who should have been a LW. You can see GSP mentally gave up, he had a lot of room to work with. Showed this same mindset again when he didn't rematch Hendricks after most people thought he lost (just like Jones). All that in his FIRST defence too.

GSP zero ground game from bottom, didn't try to grab any arms, get Serra off balance or anything. Literally just flailing around from an absolute MIDGET who should have been a LW. You can see GSP mentally gave up, he had a lot of room to work with. Showed this same mindset again when he didn't rematch Hendricks after most people thought he lost (just like Jones). All that in his FIRST defence too.

<Lmaoo>

I never said anything about that. All I said is that Khabib admitted being scared to fight GSP at 170 and that he wouldn't do it if that fight was offered to him.
I think Khabib is the better wrestler. I think GSP is the better fighter. I think GSP is better in the clinch, has better offensive (not defensive) striking, cardio, and quite a few categories. All together it could go either way if the two fought. Prime for prime id pick whichever fighter is in their natural weight class. I think they are both at the perfect weight class and I don’t think either could sacrifice significant advantages to the other and still win.

From strictly a resume perspective it’s GSP and it’s not close.

Back