Gsp’s resume

To bad other fighters dont mention gsp. When describing who inspired them. Or who they hope to emulate. Gsp is the least mentioned fighter. When other fighters talk about past fighters. Gsp tends to be the least mentioned lol. <36>

We have the same morning routine

Although I don't know how you eat breakfast with all that lube on your hands, my fork always slips out of my grip
tenor.gif

To bad other fighters dont mention gsp. When describing who inspired them. Or who they hope to emulate. Gsp is the least mentioned fighter. When other fighters talk about past fighters. Gsp tends to be the least mentioned lol. <36>

Plenty of fighters mentions GSP. Selective memory much?

Goats don't tap to strikes. They just don't. No exceptions, STFU. ....especially to a midget Serra. No, man, don't dilute the definition of Goat. It's blasphemy!
So by your logic, if he had just let his face get caved in for another 2-3 seconds but still lost horribly suddenly he'd be eligible for the discussion again? That is some narrow ass logic. Try splitting less hairs, you may be a happier individual for it.

So I was doing my morning routine, watching a gsp fight during breakfast and a realisation hit me.

lets be real, gsp has the single greatest resume of all time and it isn’t close

2x over top 15 p4p Hughes
2x over top 15 p4p bj penn
Win over MW champ + top 3 MW goat bisping
Win over Jon Fitch
Win over top 20 p4p shields
2x win over kos
Win over Legend condit
Win over nick diaz
Win over prime Hendricks
Win over sherk
Win over ATG Serra

AND MANY MORE!
Unparalleled dominance and resume

TRUE GOAT!!
Discuss
Jones resume is better.................and it's not close.

So by your logic, if he had just let his face get caved in for another 2-3 seconds but still lost horribly suddenly he'd be eligible for the discussion again? That is some narrow ass logic. Try splitting less hairs, you may be a happier individual for it.
dude, you and me would tap to strikes and it's ok. It's just GOATS don't. They just don't get themselves into the position where they have to decide tap or not to strikes. Mere mortals like, you, myself, GSPs of the world are sane normal people and they do tap to strikes. GOATs like Khabib DO NOT. Capisce?

29-0 baby! and by the way.... He doesn't know how to tap to strikes. not only that, he didn't get a single hematomas, no black eye, scratch....... you fill in the blanks.............. GSP is great, don't get me wrong. but then there is Khabib the GOAT

How can you have a 2005 join date and still be so clueless? What have you been watching for the past 16 years?

I've been watching your hero tap to strikes and getting ragdoll by some folks. 2010 is aint too far you dimwit.

Most educated MMA fans value tapping to strike so highly. They tend to value wins over top competition a lot more and they for sure wouldn't rank anyone with as little as 3 top 5 wins as the GOAT. Imagine fighting for more than a decade and only fighting top guys 3 times LOL.

Most educated MMA fans value tapping to strike so highly. They tend to value wins over top competition a lot more and they for sure wouldn't rank anyone with as little as 3 top 5 wins as the GOAT. Imagine fighting for more than a decade and only fighting top guys 3 times LOL.
I didn't know you had a PhD in MMA. You're losing the context thundershchuck. the context was the GOAT discussion, not what "educated" MMA fans value. I value GSP a ton, but the GOATs do not get themselves in a situation where they hat to tap to strikes. He also had few Ls on his resume. Is he great? YES. Is he the goat? Fuck no! Again, goats dont tap to strikes, never! You need to go get another Phd in Goatness.

Last edited:
I didn't know you had a PhD in MMA. You're losing the context thundershchuck. the context was the GOAT discussion, not what "educated" MMA fans value. I value GSP a ton, but the GOATs do not get themselves in a situation where they hat to tap to strikes. He also had few Ls on his resume. Is he great? YES. Is he the goat? Fuck no! Again, goats dont tap to strikes, never! You need to go get another Phd in Goatness.

You realize its your opinion?

I say the GOATs do not get into a situation where they leave the sport after only facing 3 top 5 opponents. GOAT don't need 26 fights of warmups before facing a real opponent either.

It's my opinion and its much more valid than yours.

You realize its your opinion?

I say the GOATs do not get into a situation where they leave the sport after only facing 3 top 5 opponents. GOAT don't need 26 fights of warmups before facing a real opponent either.

It's my opinion and its much more valid than yours.
son 29-0 is not an opinion, it's a fact! Open your eyes! It's 29-0 vs ..... watch this.... 26-2.

Khabib's 29 fights vs GSP's 28 fights! (you talk about leaving the sport?) GSP's 2 losses and none by decision..... by Armbar and Tapping to strikes! Damn dude, you are one stubborn delusional fan boy. Bow to the GOAT King son!

son 29-0 is not an opinion, it's a fact! Open your eyes! It's 29-0 vs ..... watch this.... 26-2.

Khabib's 29 fights vs GSP's 28 fights! (you talk about leaving the sport?) GSP's 2 losses and none by decision..... by Armbar and Tapping to strikes! Damn dude, you are one stubborn delusional fan boy. Bow to the GOAT King son!

My 10 years old nephew's team was unbeaten last year at football. It must means it was a better team than last year's national Brazilian team.

Khabib was scared to fight GSP. FACT.

My 10 years old nephew's team was unbeaten last year at football. It must means it was a better team than last year's national Brazilian team.

Khabib was scared to fight GSP. FACT.
dude, get off that stuff you're smoking. Khabib was stating many times over and over that he wants to fight GSP more than anything else, even before his dad passed away. He was saying the only man to bring him from Retiremenent is GSP. Now we've heard GSP on Joe Rogan's podcast that he is too old, he isn't sure if he wants to take on that fight, etc. at least don't lie to yourself Vanessa.

Vanessa watch this now. GSP: "That's why I didnt want to fight Khabib." Grow a pair and apologize to your Sherbro.

dude, get off that stuff you're smoking. Khabib was stating many times over and over that he wants to fight GSP more than anything else, even before his dad passed away. He was saying the only man to bring him from Retiremenent is GSP. Now we've heard GSP on Joe Rogan's podcast that he is too old, he isn't sure if he wants to take on that fight, etc. at least don't lie to yourself Vanessa.

Vanessa watch this now. GSP: "That's why I didnt want to fight Khabib." Grow a pair and apologize to your Sherbro.

He wants to fight GSP yeah, but he's asking him to fight at 155 at 40 years old.

When asked if he would fight GSP at 170 :

Scared shitless. FACT.

Back