GRUDGE REMATCH: Gordan Ryan vs Jordan Tabor 2!

It is a perfect matchup. Stop calling out guys 1) who don't even know you other than as a joke 2) guys who don't compete. Call out a man who has repeatedly asked, no demanded a challenge. No bullshit claims of being a "champion" just beat someone that has some name.

I don't know how to quote properly on the new board, but to JustTheTip, I'm a 190lb brown belt. No disrespect taken, I used to be a lot smaller a few years ago. But even then, I'm confident that I would have starched him. Also, it wasn't a matter of "not feeling like it." Multiple people that know him (were from the same general area) talked to me about his mental health. It would be like if you got worked up enough to fight someone, and then found out they were 5 years old, or have down syndrome. People don't get that this dude is not trolling, or just being a jackass. He isn't there mentally, which makes the back and forths with people trying to make legitimate points all the more mind numbing.

why did you want to confront him in the first place? come on he is just an online troll...

I don't know how to quote properly on the new board, but to JustTheTip, I'm a 190lb brown belt. No disrespect taken, I used to be a lot smaller a few years ago. But even then, I'm confident that I would have starched him. Also, it wasn't a matter of "not feeling like it." Multiple people that know him (were from the same general area) talked to me about his mental health. It would be like if you got worked up enough to fight someone, and then found out they were 5 years old, or have down syndrome. People don't get that this dude is not trolling, or just being a jackass. He isn't there mentally, which makes the back and forths with people trying to make legitimate points all the more mind numbing.

Damn, dude! How are we the same size now?

Back