Groovy Lando V Legion Of Groove Wagon

Better luck next time

9SxktrC.jpg

Leave Myrddin and Lando alone Jehannum

I never said I'm above snitching myself, but way to go Mr Reading Comprehension

Lando never fights smart unless he's facing fighters that shouldn't even be in the org, so yeah he's losing lol.

no one can criticise Lando in the Lando thread even though he really does suck and gets far too much praise for fighting like an idiot? He makes Mike Perry look like Muhammed Ali haha.

I was just baiting you out into the open, how would YOU know who this is bro?
<Y2JSmirk>

who cares about an irrelevant loser like ya with this face, mate:

Boy George Jehanus...

loloool.png

jehaaa boy.jpeg

Hard result.. I was hoping for one heck of a fight even if the loss happened.

What can you do, off night and opponent was on point great kicks early made a great impact for the rest of the fight then the nose and slowly getting behind each round.

<escalate99>

Still War Lando.. not only there for the good times but for this hard nights too.

:meow:

LandoV.gif

xY3p1LQ.png

Fuck! I only now woke up. And fuck! Just heard about the loss... You still my boy, Lando!

tenor.gif

I'd report you for posting my photos without my permission but I have no idea who that is.

You do seem to have an unhealthy obsession with gay icons though, I just googled Boy George and he looks proper gay, and his songs are ... well even gayer than his dress sense or choice of lovers.

well, there´s a reason why ya´re known as 'Boy George' now, mate... Ya really look like him, Snitch.

Meanwhile, how come them modz let ya come back 2 weeks after ya were rekt last time?

Groovy threw the game plan out the window. I have no idea why.

I was sure he would use his wrestling. He even said in 2 interviews that he felt he was "too in love with his striking" & has been training to mix it up. Especially against a striker though, the obvious plan is to wrestle.

Even worse though is that he didn't pull the trigger in the striking. I don't understand that because he always does that. I don't want to say there was an injury or problem in his life somehow, but I can certainly say that this was a very un-characteristic performance by him. He wasn't even as active as normal on the feet.

He'z still my boy & one bad performance doesn't change that. Looking forward to seeing what he has to say.

Last edited:
Wow the big book of excuses for this chump keep growing.

Cut his ass again.

here lieth the waggon...

civil-discourse-11-15-dead-horses-at-fredericksburg-2.jpg

looks like it fell into a groove.

only one thing left to do...
<16>

Groovy threw the game plan out the window. I have no idea why.

I was sure he would use his wrestling. He even said in 2 interviews that he felt he was "too in love with his striking" & has been training to mix it up. Especially against a striker though, the obvious plan is to wrestle.

Even worse though is that he didn't even pull the trigger in the striking. I don't get it... & I don't want to say there was an injury or problem in his life somehow, but I can certainly say that this was a very un-characteristic performance by him. He wasn't even as active as normal on the feet.

He'z still my boy though & one bad performance doesn't change that. Looking forward to seeing what he has to say.
Lol. ONE bad performance???
Plus Diakiese just outwrestled him.

I think I can predict what he'll say next:

"Thank you for the opportunity Mr. Coker!"

Lol. ONE bad performance???
All the others have been razor close decisions... & many were FOTN... are you trolling here? or maybe you just aren't paying attention?

Wow the big book of excuses for this chump keep growing.

Cut his ass again.
You people don't know what you're talking about. he didn't get cut... his contract was up & he explored other options. The UFC rocked up with proper pay, for the FOTN fighter & so he stayed. he was never "cut" as you say.
here lieth the waggon...

civil-discourse-11-15-dead-horses-at-fredericksburg-2.jpg

looks like it fell into a groove.

only one thing left to do...
<16>
Lol... only sh*t fans quit their fighter when times are hard.

Fact is he's young & making mistakes & this is his one & only bad performance. I don't know what happened to the game plan but he's still our boy.

All the others have been razor close decisions... & many were FOTN... are you trolling here? or maybe you just aren't paying attention?

You people don't know what you're talking about. he didn't get cut... his contract was up & he explored other options. The UFC rocked up with proper pay, for the FOTN fighter & so he stayed. he was never "cut" as you say.

Fact is he's young & making mistakes & this is his one & only bad performance. I don't know what happened to the game plan but he's still our boy.
giphy.gif

UcJxHE7.gif

Dude fought to a draw vs a fighter with no wiki

Pretty embarrassing

Dude is 2-4-2 in the UFC

I just saw that LANDO is fighting on the SUPER EARLY PRELIMS

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHhA

That must be hard for the bandwagon to swallow

Strange that the Groovy threads always attract the very same useless ´tards, whinin´like lil sissies against him... A prelim fighter... Think about it..

Last edited:
Dude is 2-4-2 in the UFC

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

2-4-2.

Last win was against a 6-6 Lamb.
Quoting his record is a suckers move.

Everyone who's not trolling realizes that every single loss & tie could've went the other way & that the Green fight actually did. (a knee to the shoulder is always legal) You guys take liberties in order to bully his fans during a loss.

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Fighting on early prelims last time too & then when the co-main went out, they moved his fight to the co-main. It would've likely went down the same way this time as well. Any smart ass comments about that?

Dude is 2-4-2 in the UFC

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

and both those draws should have been losses LOL

Lol. Razor close decisions to journeymen.

Sig/AV bet that he gets cut?
I actually don't believe in Av/sig bets because there's nothing for me to win... like what do I care what your fooking avi is.... but there's no way he's getting cut before his next fight. He's in the middle of a 4 fight contract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back