Groovy Lando V Legion Of Groove Wagon

Brother Danny Bless!!!
shoop-danny-thanos-jpg.651369

Hot damn!

Always down for the Groovy One. This should be a terrific exciting fight. Has another Fight of the Night written all over it.
Wuddup Jefe!!! Damn rigjt you da Jefe fam. Damn i miss Groove citayy

Oh hell yea, bout time Groovy came and blessed our bum lives....

WAR THE GROOVY ONE!!!!!!
giphy.gif

I was just thinking about Da punk Minowaman aka @gono btw after seeing his "snitch" accusations in a B.J Penn discussion, and his favourite thread pops up minutes later, spooky! Lando is going to get creamed but please don't report this as pointless negativity, I am responding to the news in the video above.

oh cool Jehannus aka Dark Individual aka Boy George iz back

groo wtf 2.gif

I was just thinking about Da punk Minowaman aka @gono btw after seeing his "snitch" accusations in a B.J Penn discussion, and his favourite thread pops up minutes later, spooky! Lando is going to get creamed but please don't report this as pointless negativity, I am responding to the news in the video above.
So many things about this... where to start:

• First, you're snitching with your accusation about who you think Gono is... while seemingly dissing Gono for talking about snitching.
  • Second, this is a lot of people's favorite thread... in fact I'm the one who just bumped it... and it had nothing to do with Gono o_O
  • Third, nobody knows what you're talking about in regard to BJ Penn
  • 4th lando has the wrestling & BJJ advantage while the striking is about even so it's really Lando's fight to lose if he decides not to take it to the ground.
  • 5th... Reported for pointless negativity
Ns2vwSV.gif

(just kidding :p)

Last edited:

WOTN (Weigh-in Of The Night) a destined preview for FOTN

Groovy's reflexez on point :cool:

Diakiese already following Lando's lead putting the hands behind his back just as instructed... this is looking good for Brother Groovy.

@paynebringer readz these faceoffs like a book... what do you make of that? After the reflex & hand slap, Groovy waved him in to have a serious standoff... in which Diakiese followed... & then Groovy put his hands behind his back.... in which Diakiese followed.

I'd also like to bring in an expert on the "shook-o-meter" @Soul On Ice as well as completely neutral shook-o-meter expert @BC to chime in on these important developments.

Diakiese already following Lando's lead putting the hands behind his back just as instructed... this is looking good for Brother Groovy.

@paynebringer readz these faceoffs like a book... what do you make of that? After the reflex & hand slap, Groovy waved him in to have a serious standoff... in which Diakiese followed... & then Groovy put his hands behind his back.... in which Diakiese followed.

I'd also like to bring in an expert on the "shook-o-meter" @Soul On Ice as well as completely neutral shook-o-meter expert @BC to chime in on these important developments.

The Groove-o-meter is off the charts

pCBmoWL.gif

z7if10K.gif

Now you got me all hot to watch this (on the job right now) looking forward to seeing this when I get back.

<mma4> Gotta say Diakiese looked brick fit, but he always look fit and can get his ass kicked all the same. I liked the kid & play between the two I just don't want no playing around 2morrow nite Groovy need to bring game.

Back