Groovy Lando V Legion Of Groove Wagon

the sad thing about this hype train is it's built on a loss, so another loss is likely to increase the Legion's membership requests significantly rather than leading to a mass exodus, as long as there's something negative to take from the loss of course.

Last edited:
I'm riding this Groovy Train all the way to Kuzcotopia.

I'm riding this Groovy Train all the way to Kuzcotopia.

tumblr_m2y1q1Gt4s1r3wq4i.gif

strawberry fields

Last edited:
Damn ... you didn't leave any for me to post <36>

You left me no choice ... I must take this back to the beginning

"My Goodies"
Ciara-music-videos-26716106-327-198.gif

the great thing about this hype train is it's built on a loss, so another loss is likely to increase the Legion's membership requests significantly rather than leading to a mass exodus, as long as there's something positive to take from the loss of course.

also <3 Ciara

ciara-h-o.gif

Fully-Sexual-Floor-Slapping-Grind.gif

He's the most interesting guy to get into the UFC since Conor nearly 4 years ago, looking forward to seeing him back in the Octagon.

He still looks a tad small to me for LW, will be interesting to see how he does against a powerful wrestler.

All aboard the Groove train!!!!!! #LandoBless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realize I posted the same thing twice. What a dork. Anyhoo, War Lando!

He will never wear the crown

Last edited:
now bring Ciara her crown!!

ciara-crown-o.gif
Nice to see you posting on a legit hype train bud.
;)
Yeah Ciara. I'd let her polish my royal scepter. Crown her good. At least good for me.....

Keep up the good work Legion of Groove. His Royal Groovyness will be champ by 2018 !!!

aeb6024f3806a370e89f30e31ee29e23.jpg

on board, anything groovy has my interest

Nice to see you posting on a legit hype train bud.
;)
Yeah Ciara. I'd let her polish my royal scepter. Crown her good. At least good for me.....
I like Lando but I'm not a LOG member or anything, just some of my nation brothers are ;)

and I like everything about this train, it's definitely a bit different, but I'm Plat Nation for life

Perry and Woodley have got those 155 manlets locked down, Lando included!

KZJdCza.jpg

Back