Groovy Lando V Legion Of Groove Wagon

Loving this Groovy ass thread. Bout to go for a walk, feelin' the Groove...
giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure this is my favourite finish ever. Just the set up for it and execution made me rewatch it so many times. It beats barbozas for me

simpsons-crowd-shock-homer-smile.gif

I'm all IN with the L.O.G. but the Barboza spinning back kick needz to be in a fight museum taught to children in school. But you get a big pass (this time) because you feel the Groove.

You're such a phoney :D

smeghead-o.gif

I'll lose a lot of respect for the L.O.G if they officially add you to their ranks, and for those here who don't realise yet, kwoodward50 is NOT a member of Platinum Nation, he's just a mildly amusing clinker.

raw

He doesnt have the look of a fighter which is interesting

If he was in the WWE, id think why dont they choose someone who at least looks tough even if he isnt a huge mofo

You're such a phoney :D

smeghead-o.gif

I'll lose a lot of respect for the L.O.G if they officially add you to their ranks, and for those here who don't realise yet, kwoodward50 is NOT a member of Platinum Nation, he's just a mildly amusing clinker.
I'm no phony. I'm all abored the Groovy train. As far as that other guy, I don't get Spike TV, so it's kinda pointless.

Never mind that highlight ko ...

I became a huge fan in the furg fight. I thought he was so close to ending it so many times.

I think I stood the entire fight screaming and cheering (maybe cause I don't like furg) lol

I remember when fighters had to win to get fan recognition, I guess not anymore :mad:

Last edited:
Back