Groovy Lando V Legion Of Groove Wagon

I'm not saying he's overrated, but he's kinda overrated :p

Last edited:
well hurry up and switch your av, sig, location and title A.S.A.P

cause you've never repped Platinum Mike for real even once in your miserable bum life.

GIF-Avatar-Dance.gif

always got time for real L.O.G'ers
I lost a bet dummy. Not on the Perry fight obviously. I'm in this garbage till 208.

Everyday is one day closer to the return of Grooviest dude in the history of MMA

UcJxHE7.gif

Coming off of the Grooviest KO I've ever seen in my life, expect Lando V to put on a show yet again versus poor Davis Teymur and win in devastating Groovy fashion.

giphy.gif

pCBmoWL.gif

There is still plenty of time to join the #L.O.G so hop on the wagon now while you still can.

DVfrmUd.png

Legion of Groove assemble :cool:

3j7s5Za.gif

@2GunTommy @315MMAFighter @Air Lats @Alex @billharford @Chivas GDL @CM 4 @Codpiece @Dana_is_your_GOD @djolegeorgee @DS7 @El Che @Elmonstro1 @essieyessie @GOD...frey Jones @Haj01 @headkicktoleg @Huligani @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @James Baller @Ken Fresno @knowsitall @LilChuckLil @Loko3 @LouisBolanos @MonkeyGirl @Myrddin Wyllt @NationWideNinja @NinjaNiK @One MMA Fan @Pakman @phunky @Psychedelic @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @scorpipede @Sgt Smith @shertardinho @SimonNova @sirmorbach @Skirm @SKITZADACTYL @Soul On Ice @Spinning S**t @Teh_Lulz7 @thatKid @Toco @ZapatasGuns

#L.O.G

z7if10K.gif

#GroovyLandoVChampion2017

6aSRzNZ.gif

#L.O.G.4LIFE

Sign me up Playboy!!
lkBswzq.gif

random dancing gifs .. is that all you guys are about?

Last edited:
not a bad start but still needs MOAR!!

tumblr_mre7hpgDL61s7gb60o4_500.gif

giphy.gif

ciara-ride-o.gif
raw

ciara-dance-like-thegamutt.png

Damn ... you didn't leave any for me to post <36>

You left me no choice ... I must take this back to the beginning

"My Goodies"
Ciara-music-videos-26716106-327-198.gif

Back