Gripe I Have With Many Members of This Forum.

6a01156e9cba4c970c014e5f4f22a6970c-800wi

lmao ... that should be the logo for Ryan Hall's gym.

As time goes on, and seeing the topics that are popular,HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS EVEN TRAIN CONSISTENTLY? I'm really starting to think that the majority of the people on here either don't train BJJ or one of those guys that sit on the side,avoid rolling, and just gossip and/or compare Gi's the whole class.Threads about or complaining about Lloyd Irvin regularly hit 100 posts.This new rape situation has spawned multiple topics some going over 1000 posts.Complaints about Avellon's get hundreds of posts.Complaints about Lloyd Irvin's "Medal Chasers" get hundreds of posts.The thing is....NONE of these things effect you in any way. Sean Roberts just put up a technique video and it has 6 POSTS! The Copa Podio was a huge tourney with many of the most popular competitors in our sport and no PBP and few posts about it.There are NUMEROUS tourneys coming up soon and Pan Ams around the corner, why is everyone SO worried about teams and people that they have never met,never trained with, and don't even know they exist?

I would rather see people discussing technique or asking helpful questions. I could care less about medal chasers and gossip, being that this is a technique subforum.

i think it is good it gets discussed this much. maybe when raping becomes a common thing amongst top bjj teams events like this will not even generate a 10 post thread.

the only people trying to tell people what they should or should not post about have a child level brain. other people exist besides you. all threads about the rape shit are pretty easy to spot and not click on.

if you are such a loser that you go around reading threads you do not want to even exist, you have issues. i mean, your life has come to such shit that you have done all the things you want to do but some how are forced to waste your time reading in threads you do not want here and then posting like a 5 year old bitching about it.

I think there is just too much hate and stress on this forum generally. I try to bring a ray of sunshine into it, but sometimes it's so haaaaard. >_<

As time goes on, and seeing the topics that are popular,HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS EVEN TRAIN CONSISTENTLY? I'm really starting to think that the majority of the people on here either don't train BJJ or one of those guys that sit on the side,avoid rolling, and just gossip and/or compare Gi's the whole class.Threads about or complaining about Lloyd Irvin regularly hit 100 posts.This new rape situation has spawned multiple topics some going over 1000 posts.Complaints about Avellon's get hundreds of posts.Complaints about Lloyd Irvin's "Medal Chasers" get hundreds of posts.The thing is....NONE of these things effect you in any way. Sean Roberts just put up a technique video and it has 6 POSTS! The Copa Podio was a huge tourney with many of the most popular competitors in our sport and no PBP and few posts about it.There are NUMEROUS tourneys coming up soon and Pan Ams around the corner, why is everyone SO worried about teams and people that they have never met,never trained with, and don't even know they exist?

The answer to your question is that they're the kind of people who train once every couple months and haven't done anything noteworthy, so they target accomplished people and direct their hostility towards them for no real reason other than bitterness and jealousy. Think about it, not a single person who's critical of of any of the aforementioned people are accomplished in ANYTHING. I wouldn't take anyone here too seriously.

Do you even lift, bro? You have a big mouth for a blue belt.

The answer to your question is that they're the kind of people who train once every couple months and haven't done anything noteworthy, so they target accomplished people and direct their hostility towards them for no real reason other than bitterness and jealousy. Think about it, not a single person who's critical of of any of the aforementioned people are accomplished in ANYTHING. I wouldn't take anyone here too seriously.

Rape isn't a real reason to be hostile towards someone :icon_neut

Hmm. I silenced you after your last incorrect post in the other thread. It seems fairly obvious that you haven't read this one either.

If you knew anything about the grappling section of Sherdog, you'd know that most of the posters here train on a regular basis. Your post is ignorant and false.

Let's take me, for instance. I train about 8 hours a week. I've won 7 gold and 3 silver medals in various competitions.

I am an attorney. I am a professor of law. I am an officer in the U.S. Air Force. I am a fairly decent guitar player.

I'm a proud father and a happily married man.

Not to brag, but that's a crap load of accomplishment.

Seriously, go stomp your little feet elsewhere.

I am impressed by how the TS managed to question the collective dick size of the entire grappling forum.

TS should leave Sherdog and make friends with people at his own gym and talk to them about issues/techniques, since he's so judgmental. Lol

Hate to admit it, but the TS is actually making a pretty good point.

Hmm. I silenced you after your last incorrect post in the other thread. It seems fairly obvious that you haven't read this one either.

If you knew anything about the grappling section of Sherdog, you'd know that most of the posters here train on a regular basis. Your post is ignorant and false.

Let's take me, for instance. I train about 8 hours a week. I've won 7 gold and 3 silver medals in various competitions.

I am an attorney. I am a professor of law. I am an officer in the U.S. Air Force. I am a fairly decent guitar player.

I'm a proud father and a happily married man.

Not to brag, but that's a crap load of accomplishment.

Seriously, go stomp your little feet elsewhere.

Yes, I'm sure everyone else is an equally accomplished blue belt. Not that there's anything wrong being a blue belt, but your post still doesn't refute my point. You're basically jumping into "HEY I'M AN ACCOMPLISHED BITTER HATER!" Your words are mostly unimpressive. There's no reason for every thread to somehow redirect back to LI in some way, shape, or form.

pretty sure i saw both purple belt & black belt world champions in BJJ post in this thread, we have lawyers (like jag), doctors & other professionals

Yes, I'm sure everyone else is an equally accomplished blue belt. Not that there's anything wrong being a blue belt, but your post still doesn't refute my point. You're basically jumping into "HEY I'M AN ACCOMPLISHED BITTER HATER!" Your words are mostly unimpressive. There's no reason for every thread to somehow redirect back to LI in some way, shape, or form.

Umm, last I check there were two LI threads.

This one exists because SOMEONE ELSE decided to post a thread complaining about the other two threads.

I've seen plenty of other threads going on that having nothing to do with LI. They are proceeding, as normal, with discussions of technique and general grappling fun.

P.S. I'm not really concerned whether or not you are impressed.

Umm, last I check there were two LI threads.

This one exists because SOMEONE ELSE decided to post a thread complaining about the other two threads.

I've seen plenty of other threads going on that having nothing to do with LI. They are proceeding, as normal, with discussions of technique and general grappling fun.

P.S. I'm not really concerned whether or not you are impressed.

And I've seen plenty of threads pop-up that have absolutely nothing to do with LI, yet his marketing and about a million other things regarding him are brought up.

P.S. I'm glad you're not really concerned enough to let me know you're not concerned.

Back