Gripe I Have With Many Members of This Forum.

The more relevant question is probably:

Do you guys even work?

If you love what you do, you won't work a day in your life. ^_-

Might have something to do with decent people having moral sensibilities that they value more than a sport that most practice as a hobby. Anyway, no one's asking you to post here, and i think it's safe to say you wouldn't really be missed.

Yeah I kinda was thinking the same thing.

I have a question for TS, did you really think this was going any other way then the way it has?

If so A+ troll job!

well TS has a long time crush on Master Lloyd

When I have something worth contributing about BJJ technique, I do. But there are a lot of posters who have deeper understandings of BJJ technique, so I spend most of my time reading and learning.

There aren't many posters who know more about law, online research, and/or epistemology than I do. Those issues are relevant to the TLI rape discussion, so I've been more willing than usual to share my thoughts.

If you love what you do, you won't work a day in your life. ^_-

i-like-money.gif

My fren, are you question whether or no I live the zho-zits?

livebjj-article-distributor2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As time goes on, and seeing the topics that are popular,HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS EVEN TRAIN CONSISTENTLY? I'm really starting to think that the majority of the people on here either don't train BJJ or one of those guys that sit on the side,avoid rolling, and just gossip and/or compare Gi's the whole class.Threads about or complaining about Lloyd Irvin regularly hit 100 posts.This new rape situation has spawned multiple topics some going over 1000 posts.Complaints about Avellon's get hundreds of posts.Complaints about Lloyd Irvin's "Medal Chasers" get hundreds of posts.The thing is....NONE of these things effect you in any way. Sean Roberts just put up a technique video and it has 6 POSTS! The Copa Podio was a huge tourney with many of the most popular competitors in our sport and no PBP and few posts about it.There are NUMEROUS tourneys coming up soon and Pan Ams around the corner, why is everyone SO worried about teams and people that they have never met,never trained with, and don't even know they exist?

Outstanding,a blue belt giving advice to the needy and in such an eloquent way.

Back