Green Bay Packers 2021 Offseason

I told y'all!!

I'm so fucking happy right now. Let's go!
I love you hahahaha

Defense actually played pretty well for modern NFL standards today. They should have went to halftime with a 17-0 lead, the Niners should have punted deep in their half but a BS PI call on Stokes bailed them out...telling it like it is, the Niners got gifted 14 points by the refs and they made even more terrible decisions against the Packers. It led to an epic end but that can't be happening, today it was the Packers that got fucked but we see that crap every week in several games now. It has to stop. It devalues the "sport".

I love you hahahaha

Defense actually played pretty well for modern NFL standards today. They should have went to halftime with a 17-0 lead, the Niners should have punted deep in their half but a BS PI call on Stokes bailed them out...telling it like it is, the Niners got gifted 14 points by the refs and they made even more terrible decisions against the Packers. It led to an epic end but that can't be happening, today it was the Packers that got fucked but we see that crap every week in several games now. It has to stop. It devalues the "sport".

They have to do something about the officiating. You can't keep having games with this many bad calls. If GB had lost tonight because of that; it would have been very hard for me to watch an NFL game so soon.

But it was nice to see this Packers squad win a game like this. Last time it's happened was like week 1 against the Bears in 2018. The "Mah knee" game, lol.

They have to do something about the officiating. You can't keep having games with this many bad calls. If GB had lost tonight because of that; it would have been very hard for me to watch an NFL game so soon.

But it was nice to see this Packers squad win a game like this. Last time it's happened was like week 1 against the Bears in 2018. The "Mah knee" game, lol.
Definitely. Refs are out of control.

That was awesome but Rodgers played with a pretty terrible injury the rest of the season. :(

Post from the NFL fred:

Also...Packers O-Line today:

LT - Yosh: first start, third string, for years on the PS as a project
LG - JRJ: second year player, just got the starting job
C - Myers, rookie
RG - Newman, rookie
RT - Billy Turner, he's a pretty decent RT despite whatever weirdo Packers fans think

Yosh had a terrible start but these guys had balls of steel today.

Hats off to those guys. LaFLeur helped them for sure with the gameplan but still.

Definitely. Refs are out of control.

That was awesome but Rodgers played with a pretty terrible injury the rest of the season. :(

Post from the NFL fred:

Also...Packers O-Line today:

LT - Yosh: first start, third string, for years on the PS as a project
LG - JRJ: second year player, just got the starting job
C - Myers, rookie
RG - Newman, rookie
RT - Billy Turner, he's a pretty decent RT despite whatever weirdo Packers fans think

Yosh had a terrible start but these guys had balls of steel today.

Hats off to those guys. LaFLeur helped them for sure with the gameplan but still.

Dude, could you imagine McCarthy's gameplan for this game with that line? He wouldn't help his tackles out at all.

Hopefully TJ Watt doesn't play next week. But the modified line definitely held their own and in a hostile environment.

Dude, could you imagine McCarthy's gameplan for this game with that line? He wouldn't help his tackles out at all.

Hopefully TJ Watt doesn't play next week. But the modified line definitely held their own and in a hostile environment.
5-7 sacks for sure under FatCarthy lol.

Also, is it just me or does Campbell play pretty well at ILB?

"According to Pro Football Reference, in the two games King has played this season, he has allowed a perfect passer rating in his coverage. Quarterbacks have targeted him seven times, with six completions for 153 yards and a touchdown. One was a 55-yard touchdown from Jameis Winston to Deonte Harris in the season opener."

https://lombardiave.com/2021/09/27/packers-matt-lafleur-starters/

If LaFluer doesn't keep him on the bench then I will lose a lot of respect for him. King's only value on this team is depth.

If LaFluer doesn't keep him on the bench then I will lose a lot of respect for him. King's only value on this team is depth.

K. You are not wrong.

King out with an illness.

Eric Stokes time!

This is a different harder team without King. He shouldn't ever start again.

Last edited:
Y'all remember when we hated this guy back in 2015/2016? Good times.

Ohh yeah, clearly. By faaar my worst sports take ever. Actually dunno if I've ever been more wrong about anything in my life

We were all wrong, lol. I remember thinking Janis was gonna surpass him after his heroics in the divisional round in 2015 against the Cards.

Back