Green Bay Packers 2021 Offseason

I'll be honest, Rodgers should probably play a half and then a few drives in pre-season. But it's obviously not worth him potentially getting hurt in meaningless games.

I'm more concerned about the defense than I am about Rodgers.
Just to be clear, I’m not in the pre-season snaps would have helped crowd. I can’t possibly know that anyway. The offense will really open up when he finally hits MVS when he has huge separation, which will be important on Sunday. If the O can’t sustain a drive then Shanahan will kill the D.

Just to be clear, I’m not in the pre-season snaps would have helped crowd. I can’t possibly know that anyway. The offense will really open up when he finally hits MVS when he has huge separation, which will be important on Sunday. If the O can’t sustain a drive then Shanahan will kill the D.

Yep, like we've always really known; if this team can't get a lead early they are fucked.

Even if they lose on Sunday night, they have to show some heart out there. Go out swinging.

Have a bad feeling , we’re gonna see that discombobulated dumb face on Rodgers by the second quarter, hope I’m wrong

I think just not having King's presence out there is what's the difference maker for this teams defensive performance.

Stokes looks like he belongs.

The young o-line is really starting to gel tonight.

was that not grounding by garapalo? hes getting sacked and throws it directly into the ground with no one around.....

Back