Green Bay Packers 2021 Offseason

The Saints are taking pity on us and dropping the passes.

lol, I checked the Packers reddit and people are losing their minds.

We have seen the pack start 1-2 and go on a fucking roll the rest of the way. Time and time again.

Get back to me next Monday.

lol, I checked the Packers reddit and people are losing their minds.

We have seen the pack start 1-2 and go on a fucking roll the rest of the way. Time and time again.

Get back to me next Monday.
Nah dude. This is an embarrassment. They are going to be talking about this all week on every sports network.

Fucking embarrassing. Make a statement and can this DC and veg Wade Phillips to come in

Unless they lose to the Lions next week; I'm not panicking.

Yeah, both sides of the ball looked like ass, but it's week one.

Unless they lose to the Lions next week; I'm not panicking.

Yeah, both sides of the ball looked like ass, but it's week one.
True, true. But they did sacrifice the next year especially cap wise and to a lesser extend even more years for this 2021 season, now in week one they have arguably been the most embarrassing team. And like I said in the NFL thread, it's not like the Saints are even an upper echelon team AND they missed some key players today. In addition to that, problems from past years like the O looking lost when the run doesn't work and LaFleur coaching relatively badly when behind showed up again, don't even get me started on the D...

True, true. But they did sacrifice the next year especially cap wise and to a lesser extend even more years for this 2021 season, now in week one they have arguably been the most embarrassing team. And like I said in the NFL thread, it's not like the Saints are even an upper echelon team AND they missed some key players today. In addition to that, problems from past years like the O looking lost when the run doesn't work and LaFleur coaching relatively badly when behind showed up again, don't even get me started on the D...

All those things are true. And yeah, it's gotta be the worst week 1 loss in the Rodgers era. But this game reminds me a lot of the week 5 loss to the Bucs last season. I still think the defense will take it's lumps for another few week because of the new system with Joe Barry. But once they hit their stride.....it could be lethal. Or it could be another top 15 unit that's leaky as hell on the back end and it costs them another trip to the SB.

As for the offense, I'm expecting a big bounce back game next week. Zero chance this number 1 scoring O from last season looks like a JV squad in primetime next Monday against the Lions.

Oh yeah, Kevin King is still awful.

Back