Green Bay Packers 2021 Offseason

Absolutely agree. Jaire can play that click and close style, no one else and sure as hell not Kevin King. Andy mentioned (not sure if that was another podcast or this, or both) LaFleur talking about King and how good he is when he can play press man....but neither Barry nor Pettine ever play that lol. Why do they keep him when he clearly doesn't fit (and lost all his athleticism anyway)?

Fennell says the same (20+) haha.

TBH I'm actually looking forward to the rebuild. Keep the few young studs, work with Love, trade Aaron and see what happens. It will take a while but it's gonna be interesting.Not even sure I want Adams on a monster deal for that.

If this season goes south quickly, that will hurt Rodgers trade value which will then in turn hurt the future re-build. Gute's gonna need multiple high draft capital to re-stock the weapons on offense. And he's gonna have to absolutely nail the draft the next two years. Because Adams isn't coming back. Love the guy, but if Rodgers is gone, then best to get Love his own Adams. Cobb is definitely gone too. It's too early to tell what Amari Rodgers is, but let's say he is starter quality for arguments sake. MVS is a problem because for what he is worth, it's probably best to get that production from another third or fourth round pick on a cheap rookie deal. Sternberger is looking like a bust at this point. Deguara has a great skill set for LaFluer's scheme, but he's hurt a lot. I could see Big Bob leaving in FA too. Lazard is another scheme feet, but he isn't a game changer. O-line should be stacked for Love's early years, and that's crucial. But then you are left with a shitty defense like Rodgers has had, lol.

You know what, fuck it. focus on outscoring opponents. I swear that's been the philosophy with this team the last decade anyways. Get love his own 2011 styled weapons, plus a run game and see what happens.

If this season goes south quickly, that will hurt Rodgers trade value which will then in turn hurt the future re-build. Gute's gonna need multiple high draft capital to re-stock the weapons on offense. And he's gonna have to absolutely nail the draft the next two years. Because Adams isn't coming back. Love the guy, but if Rodgers is gone, then best to get Love his own Adams. Cobb is definitely gone too. It's too early to tell what Amari Rodgers is, but let's say he is starter quality for arguments sake. MVS is a problem because for what he is worth, it's probably best to get that production from another third or fourth round pick on a cheap rookie deal. Sternberger is looking like a bust at this point. Deguara has a great skill set for LaFluer's scheme, but he's hurt a lot. I could see Big Bob leaving in FA too. Lazard is another scheme feet, but he isn't a game changer. O-line should be stacked for Love's early years, and that's crucial. But then you are left with a shitty defense like Rodgers has had, lol.

You know what, fuck it. focus on outscoring opponents. I swear that's been the philosophy with this team the last decade anyways. Get love his own 2011 styled weapons, plus a run game and see what happens.

We might have the first pick with an 0-16 season. At least the Vikings choked so we won't be alone in last place if we lose to the Lions Monday.

I still think that at least 2-3 will "fight" for Rodgers, but apparently he has say in form of a veto right so that hurts the value a little as well. Generally I'm not sure how big the package will be, we will likely be dissapointed. Agreed regarding Adams, I don't see that much of a point, let him go contend somewhere and take the comp pick, but we will see. Thinking about it, the Packers have TONS of FAs coming up that have big roles right now. O-Line will be vital for Love, need to invest in D-Line as well, pretty much everywhere lol.

But it's just one game, maybe as Z and Bakh become healthy the season will not be as bad after all. NFC North absolutely sucks anyway, it would be hilarious and sad if the Packers don't win it.

Looks like rain is likely tonight in Green Bay.

Time to cut King fuck this bullshit. Teams just know to pick on him. Goff is such a mid tier QB it’s a joke and he straight bombed on his head. Get the fuck out of here. Almost anyone can be better than this dude. Pull the plug.

Worst defense in the NFL? I mean, what do you expect when all the first round draft capital goes to the offense.

That D-line is atrocious to watch. They are generating no pressure at all. And Rashan Gary is looking like a bust.

Fucking bullshit

Group TD celebrations are so fucking cringe

I wish they were still outlawed.

Lol what happened? Had to leave the bar at halftime, just caught up

MVS with zero catches today, on like 3 targets.

AntiqueCreepyAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

Lol what happened? Had to leave the bar at halftime, just caught up

Inclement weather was the ultimate equalizer to slow down the Lions powerful offensive attack.

Aaron Jones was worth every penny.

Packers D-line will be their undoing in January.

Rashan Gary is bust.

Back