Greatest PRIDE fight to never happen?

How about fuck off you you less-than TUF noob?

Seriously, are all you fuckwits retarded?
200w.gif

#gotten2

Igor/Wand is a great one. Perhaps Fedor/Barnett

Off-topic thought - did any fighter ever not make weight in PRIDE?

Why are you laughing your ass off at 2 former UFC champs, one of whom was the first Pride tourney champ, a 6ft10 kickboxer who would become the greatest K-1 HW champ, the Pride version of Roy Nelson, and a crazy horse from Texas?
Fight finder doesn't say all of that.

Herring was like the #2 or #3 HW at the time btw. It makes you wonder what new fans ten years from now will think about today's great fighters.

there were rumors about that since fedor and wandy ruled for so long
I doubt it ever would have happened.

For the same reason why GSP/Silva never happened.

One party would have been afraid to be completely discredited.

I'm not a particular fan of BJ Penn, but have mad respect for him being the only MMA champion to fight a champion of a bigger weightclass.

Some of the biggest balls in the business. But he displayed why it's not an advisable move.

Spider vs cro cop. Kharitonov vs fedor. Cro cop vs Kerr

Lots of people have been gotten to

They restore to name caling like little children lol

I posted my facts that fedor has 41 fights yet only 7 top 5 wins and they dont even bring it up lmfao

they know I owned them

I will never forgive Josh for burning down Affliction and losing one of the last great fights of a HW generation.
Same here. I brought my Affliction: Trilogy ticket to Fedor vs. Rogers and got Tom Atencio to sign it.
CN8g0

Fedor vs Overeem at 205 or Hw. This personally is one of my dream fights that we will never see happen :(

I am a fan of Wandy obliterating Rampage with those knees.

No facts just insults

I wont turn into a child like you have

It is a fact AND an insult that you're a noob. Also, calling someone a child is an insult, so you have resorted to insults. Get your facts together.

Yeah, these 2 close fights (especially the 2nd one IIRC) against Yoshida (legit Olympique gold medal, and with an incredible heart) proved that Wand at least had a very good defensive ground game (he spent 2 fights on the ground with Arona and didn't get submitted, also nice sub attempt on Fujita).

But Judo =/= BJJ, and Wand is still very familiar with BJJ, his grappling coach was Nino "Elvis" Schembri at the time, one of best in the business back then.
Wand (in the crazy shape he was during the GP) might have been difficult to submit for Big Nog, but he is also much bigger than Yoshida...

Also, Saku vs Anderson was in insight a big fight we missed from these 2. At the time, Silva's sub game wasn't as advanced back then...

Wanderlei had been mainly trained by Helio Soneca at that time on the ground.

Fedor beat cans who beat other cans to inflate their record

is normal

Thats why fedor has half the top 5 wins that GSP does lmfao

I'm going to blow your mind right now brah. GSP has 27 fights and 17 top 5 wins. Fedor has 41 fights and only 7 top 5 wins

Fedor has almost double the amount of total fights as GSP with less than half of his top 5 wins

<36>
Yeah dude is a can crusher

The top 5 HW rankings were Fedor, Nog and Crocop with a token UFC champ added in for the better part of a decade. WW on the other hand had far more movement in the division.

This is what happens when dumb shit, new fans use fight finder and dig up old rankings to formulate their opinions on fighters. If you want to stop looking like a complete retard, you should go and watch some older fights then speak.

Back