Greatest PRIDE fight to never happen?

No thoughts on the Igor vs Wandy matchup? I'd like to hear some insight on that match!

Fedor vs Barnett unfortunately Josh lost to Mirko at the GP Final.

The night Fedor fought Mark Hunt in Pride, it was supposed to be Josh Barnett. Barnett turned the fight down to rest after being so active that year. Even though he then accepted a fight with Big Nog on the same night.

Of course this would turn into a fedor hate thread

Hendo vs Rampage should have happened under pride rules, Wandy vs chuck should have happened under pride rules also!

Fedor Vs Sergei!

Huge fan of both of em,

Please list every "can" Fedor fought.

By the way, since you are a moron, you might want to read this and learn something: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fedor-fought-cans-false-narrative.3295237/

Fedor beat cans who beat other cans to inflate their record

is normal

Thats why fedor has half the top 5 wins that GSP does lmfao

I'm going to blow your mind right now brah. GSP has 27 fights and 17 top 5 wins. Fedor has 41 fights and only 7 top 5 wins

Fedor has almost double the amount of total fights as GSP with less than half of his top 5 wins

<36>
Yeah dude is a can crusher

Last edited:
Of course this would turn into a fedor hate thread

Hendo vs Rampage should have happened under pride rules, Wandy vs chuck should have happened under pride rules also!

Yeah, just like Strikeforce should have done Fedor vs Overeem.

Segei Kharatonov vs Muricio (Shogun) Rua
Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria vs Alexsander Emilanenko
Igor Vovchanchyon vs Mark Hunt
Anderson Silva vs Jose (Pele) Landis-Jons
Murilo (Ninja) Rua vs Guy Mezger
Kazushi Sakuraba vs Rickson Gracie
Takanori Gomi vs Norifuni (Kid) Yammamoto
Dan Henderson vs Quinton (Rampage) Jackson
Enson Inoue vs Don Frye
Mirko (CroCop) Filipovic vs Vitor Belfort
Wanderlai Silva vs Egan Inoue

Royce vs Kerr

It was supposed to happen at PRIDE 2. Not exactly sure what happened but I think Royce pulled out because of a back injury

those guys were not cans when he fought them

You have no fucking idea what you are tallking about 90% of the time do you.

refer to my post here where I prove fedor is not goat

Fedor beat cans who beat other cans to inflate their record

is normal

Thats why fedor has half the top 5 wins that GSP does lmfao

I'm going to blow your mind right now brah. GSP has 27 fights and 17 top 5 wins. Fedor has 41 fights and only 7 top 5 wins

Fedor has almost double the amount of total fights as GSP with less than half of his top 5 wins

<36>
Yeah dude is a can crusher

Fedor is the sexiest the best dressed,best looking,wears the best sweaters,and fights guys that can actually kill people. Id like to see how GSP would do against someone who outweighed him by 100 lbs NOT TO WELL IM AFRAID oh shit where did that come from? im sorry. I know GSP wouldnt find Anderson and IT WAS A SMART MOVE not to,but fedor woulda got in that ass and punched that dude out the octagon. He didnt care how big a dude was. It were the law of averages that finally put a halt to that long,glorious reign in surround sound. For many long years,those who wished fedors reign would end would weep in the darkness. Children were born,and died of old age and dude was still undefeated champion and the master of fate.

Back