Greatest CHAMPION streak without a loss—in UFC history?

The muscle structure and density displayed here are clear cut signs of PED usage. The reason this pic is used more than any others is because GSP had never before or since looked like this - which is another indication of PED/steroid use.
Just because something is possibly an indicator of use doesn’t mean it isn’t possible without using PEDs.
And look at pics from the actual fight and compare them to the Trigg fight, looks the same.
There’s a reason this is the go to.
Post fight pump, lighting, angle and position of arms while holding mic.

You ruined your credibility even more with blatant lies such as this gem,
Did you know that both Fitch and Shields were FINISHED in their very next fights following their fights with GSP? Odd, isn't it?

F097A75A-F1B1-4E0E-9871-08B525CA0C43.jpeg

Let’s try to keep things honest and stick to facts. I’m sure everyone would appreciate that.

Your reading comprehension is terrible. You made a statement and I responded with a question you never answered.

I confused Hardy and Fitch, my mistake. It was Shields and Hardy who were knocked out in their very next fights.
Yeah and Shields’ dad died less than 3 weeks before. That fight says/proves nothing.

Just because something is possibly an indicator of use doesn’t mean it isn’t possible without using PEDs.
And look at pics from the actual fight and compare them to the Trigg fight, looks the same.
There’s a reason this is the go to.
Post fight pump, lighting, angle and position of arms while holding mic.

You ruined your credibility even more with blatant lies such as this gem,

View attachment 765500

Let’s try to keep things honest and stick to facts. I’m sure everyone would appreciate that.

Yeah and Shields’ dad died less than 3 weeks before. That fight says/proves nothing.

You are the epitome of a pathetically biased fanatic.

Hey, what numerical value is greater? 11, 15, or 14? Been waiting for a straight answer to that question for like a week now. No need to write any words. Just respond with one of the three numerical values.

You are the epitome of a pathetically biased fanatic.

Hey, what numerical value is greater? 11, 15, or 14? Been waiting for a straight answer to that question for like a week now. No need to write any words. Just respond with one of the three numerical values.
You still trying to work that gimmick?
Go back and read the entire thread again and see how smart you look.
Only a couple of other guys who routinely look stupid on here bought into it.
Just making sure you keep it honest.
Besides you’re too busy getting shredded by other posters to play your little misdirection games with me.

Your reading comprehension is terrible. You made a statement and I responded with a question you never answered.

I confused Hardy and Fitch, my mistake. It was Shields and Hardy who were knocked out in their very next fights.

Oh wait, I made a statement which you didn’t bother disputing but instead ask me a question which has nothing to do with the statement I made? Who has terrible reading comprehension again?

I can only assume your constant ducking of the statement I made and how many times I have been asking is because you have nothing.

I’ll try again, what was the biggest win streak Anderson broke while champion?

You still trying to work that gimmick?
Go back and read the entire thread again and see how smart you look.
Only a couple of other guys who routinely look stupid on here bought into it.
Just making sure you keep it honest.
Besides you’re too busy getting shredded by other posters to play your little misdirection games with me.

Wait, still can't determine the greater value? Still refusing to answer a simple question like a small child throwing a tantrum? Roger that.

Oh, and STILL doing the PeeWee Herman routine? "I know you are, but what am I" didn't work for him either. Sooner or later the majority of the forum will refer to you as I do, PeeWee. Just wait.

Oh wait, I made a statement which you didn’t bother disputing but instead ask me a question which has nothing to do with the statement I made? Who has terrible reading comprehension again?

I can only assume your constant ducking of the statement I made and how many times I have been asking is because you have nothing.

Statements are not questions. I replied to your statement with a question, and you've been avoiding answering it since. Only responding with a question after I asked a question, to try and pretend (surprise) as you usually do.

Answer my question, and we can proceed. Or you can continue to play childish games and make believe. Your call.

Statements are not questions. I replied to your statement with a question, and you've been avoiding answering it since. Only responding with a question after I asked a question, to try and pretend (surprise) as you usually do.

Answer my question, and we can proceed. Or you can continue to play childish games and make believe. Your call.

I made a statement, you asked me a question what has nothing to do with what I said.

Lied about stats to make your point then got called out for it.

As you still haven’t challenged the statement I made I assume Anderson’s biggest win streak broken is 5.

GSP’s is 16 not 15 as I initially said. Once again, thanks for correcting me on that.

I made a statement, you asked me a question what has nothing to do with what I said.

Lied about stats to make your point then got called out for it.

As you still haven’t challenged the statement I made I assume Anderson’s biggest win streak broken is 5.

GSP’s is 16 not 15 as I initially said. Once again, thanks for correcting me on that.

Again, you're incorrect.

I replied to your initial statement, explaining that there's a detailed breakdown of records and streaks that has been posted multiple times. You replied with irrelevant shit talk, I replied with two questions, you replied with a question, and you have been playing make believe ever since. Answer the questions or move along.

I didn't "lie about stats", I misspoke and corrected myself. It's what adults do, child, when they make a mistake.

Wait, still can't determine the greater value? Still refusing to answer a simple question like a small child throwing a tantrum? Roger that.

Oh, and STILL doing the PeeWee Herman routine? "I know you are, but what am I" didn't work for him either. Sooner or later the majority of the forum will refer to you as I do, PeeWee. Just wait.
Well so far it’s you and your alt account McDego. I’m sure you can recruit some of the brain dead GSP haters that like any post that bashes him. They don’t usually think for themselves so should be easy.

Don’t waste your time. His MO is repeating the same question for days on end despite it being answered. Or using the same number or word over and over despite not knowing how to apply it to the actual topic at hand. Oh and the dodging and throwing out some misdirection.

Don’t waste your time. His MO is repeating the same question for days on end despite it being answered. Or using the same number or word over and over despite not knowing how to apply it to the actual topic at hand. Oh and the dodging and throwing out some misdirection.

PeeWee Herman defense!

This is literally all you do, except that you pretend to answer questions and avoid answering them at all costs.

The lengths you kids will go to is baffling. For what? Seriously, why all the pretend bullshit because two people on the planet have done it better than your favorite? You want to change math, time, language, and reality to push your hero. Wtf

Again, you're incorrect.

I replied to your initial statement, explaining that there's a detailed breakdown of records and streaks that has been posted multiple times. You replied with irrelevant shit talk, I replied with two questions, you replied with a question, and you have been playing make believe ever since. Answer the questions or move along.

I didn't "lie about stats", I misspoke and corrected myself. It's what adults do, child, when they make a mistake.

You are ducking the statement I made so hard that you would correct me on what GSP’s was biggest streak broken as champion rather than dispute what I claim about Anderson’s.

Just give up

You are ducking the statement I made so hard that you would correct me on what GSP’s was biggest streak broken as champion rather than dispute what I claim about Anderson’s.

Just give up

Yet, you haven't answered my questions? Why?

How about Silva's competition? Truly one dimensional for the most part. Funny how you don't mention that :rolleyes:
Marquardt and Hendo were really well rounded so were Franklin and Vitor . Maia was an elite win but he was the definition of one dimensional. Griffin was well rounded as well. But I think there was a problem in that Era with some one dimensional fighters.

PeeWee Herman defense!

This is literally all you do, except that you pretend to answer questions and avoid answering them at all costs.

The lengths you kids will go to is baffling. For what? Seriously, why all the pretend bullshit because two people on the planet have done it better than your favorite? You want to change math, time, language, and reality to push your hero. Wtf
Hey smart guy, tell everyone about your amazing use of the word DOMINATE.
Show the real world application of it.

Fioretti insists it is impossible to dominate ANY portion of a fight if you end up losing. 10-8 rounds are not domination unless you win the fight.
Go ahead Fioretti, tell Sherdog your take.
Lmfao. You’re definitely special.

Silva. Just by virtue of the insane ways he won those fights. He was like a video game in human form. GSP and Jones have great runs too, but Anderson’s streak was truly incredible.

It's almost like he was "enhanced" in some way.

Back