Greatest CHAMPION streak without a loss—in UFC history?

sure, buddy...

You 1st said :
> "Hbomb hendo is pretty damn one dimensional though."

I came back with this question (asked twice):

> "The fight before, Hendo fought Rampage, close decision loss.
What´s your assessment on Hendo´s ground game in that fight?"

> Your answer: "Oh Tell me..."

Do you have any doubt that Gono´s literally...

... on that topic?

Come get your ass-whoopin´, Don Frye style.

View attachment 764443

My assessment is that it was nothing spectacular at all. Hendo has no BJJ and it shows. And that fight and the next one was the last time he ever used his ever devolving wrestling. After that it was basically a puncher's chance or he loses.

Now your turn. Tell me how good Hendo's wrestling is.

With cheating seeing how GSP cheated and greased vs FW/LW Penn

Thats doesn't help your case considering Silva was caught greasing on at least 3 different occasions, on camera, every times against grapplers.

My assessment is that it was nothing spectacular at all. Hendo has no BJJ and it shows. And that fight and the next one was the last time he ever used his ever devolving wrestling. After that it was basically a puncher's chance or he loses.

Now your turn. Tell me how good Hendo's wrestling is.
ahhhhhh... finally!?! You sure made poor Gono work to get that holy answer, mate...

Anyway, you didnt really consider my question, was indeed about the Rampage fight, specifically...

The Rampage fight was not 10 fights b4 or after the Spider one, was right b4, 5 months b4., and this indeed justifies its relevancy.

Long gone were the days when Frank would submit Hendo under 1mn, at the beginnin´of his career:

Even then, and even though we were in the 1990s, Hendo was already workin´on his well-roundedness, his groundgame in particular.
See him here tryin´to catch Goes, and with a kneebar, no less...:

hendo kneebar.gif

Now.... the Rampage fight... These are the technical sequences Gono was talkin´about:

The 1st one, nice reversal:

Hendo vs Rampage - 0.gif

The 2nd one, armbar attempt that disrupted Rampage´s offense in the guard :

Hendo vs Rampage - 1.gif Hendo vs Rampage - 2.gif Hendo vs Rampage - 3.gif Hendo vs Rampage - 4.gif Hendo vs Rampage - 5.gif

Overall, close fight & one of Hendo´s best fights ever.

Now, since you finally had the balls to take the bait, my good friend ThunderSuck, gottah give you propz here.
This ass-whoopin´is not yours, it´s fully dedicated to that other lil coward who challenged this thread & literally disappeared when he heard Gono´s rumble :

That all you got? Or would you like to keep referencing a 4.5 year old poll of mostly Brazilian fighters, where Anderson still didn't win the poll?

How about trying to refute the post I made about Anderson's WWs and 1 dimensional fighters? No. Thought not.

Sit down chump.

I don't think that word means, what you think it means.

Still waiting for your response to Anderoids 1 dimensional fighters and the career WW he fought.

I never moved any goal posts. I directly responded to his assertion that GSP fought ' 1 dimensional fighters and LW' , by showing him how easy it is to shit on Anderson's record of 1 dimensional fighters and WW.

Sorry that the truth hurts your feelings. And also sorry that you two weren't smart enough to work that out on your own.

Last edited:
ahhhhhh... finally!?! You sure made poor Gono work to get that holy answer, mate...

Anyway, you didnt really consider my question, was indeed about the Rampage fight, specifically...

The Rampage fight was not 10 fights b4 or after the Spider one, was right b4, 5 months b4., and this indeed justifies its relevancy.

Long gone were the days when Frank would submit Hendo under 1mn, at the beginnin´of his career:

Even then, and even though we were in the 1990s, Hendo was already workin´on his well-roundedness, his groundgame in particular.

Now.... the Rampage fight... These are the technical sequences Gono was talkin´about:

Now, since you finally had the balls to take the bait, my good friend ThunderSuck, gottah give you propz here.
This ass-whoopin´is not yours, it´s fully dedicated to that other lil coward who challenged this thread & literally disappeared when he heard Gono´s rumble :

OH sooooooo praiseeeee Hendo for doing allright on the ground against grappling legend Rampage.

We all saw what happens when Hendo grapples someone elite against Jake Shields.

OH sooooooo praiseeeee Hendo for doing allright on the ground against grappling legend Rampage.

Letz check the evolution of your narrative here, then...:

This
is your original narrative in this thread:

Hbomb hendo is pretty damn one dimensional though. .

Hendo has no BJJ and it shows. .

This is Gono´s rebuttal:

And This is your final narrative:

On a side note, Hendo was 40 yrs old against Shields. Got it?

Lemme guess.... You´ve owned poor lil Gono once again, right? No back-pedallin´here, right?

lol.png

Comparing Andersons and Gsp's opponents is so subjective but please enlighten me.

And wouldn't you give the edge to a mw in a fight between mw and ww?
Gsp consistently fought the #2 and #3 ranked WWs.

Ill take "who are thales leites and demian maia" for 1000. And by your logic bisping should have beat gsp?

Find more straws to grasp.

People say that Anderson's MW division was weak and didnt stack up to GSP and Jones divisions. Well...

Dan Henderson - Pride LHW Champion
Vitor Belfort - UFC LHW Champion
Forrest Griffin - UFC LHW Champion
Rich Franklin - Top 10 LHW
Chael Sonnen - Top 10 LHW
Jeremy Horn - Top 10 LHW

Hayato Sakurai - Shooto WW Champion
Carlos Newton - UFC WW Champion
Nate Marquardt - Top 10 WW
Damien Maia - Top 10 WW
Nick Diaz - Top 10 WW

Anderson Silva - Top 5 LHW/WW

People say that Anderson's MW division was weak and didnt stack up to GSP and Jones divisions. Well...

Jeremy Horn - Top 10 LHW

Damien Maia - Top 10 WW
Nick Diaz - Top 10 WW

If you take away Newton, Franklin, and Diaz that werent high caliber.

Everyone seemingly has a diaz brother on their record. Franklin was a mid tier guy that stuck around. Newton was good but he was older with alot of milage.

I dont like Jones but he has went through 2 generations of talent.

Edit * oh fuck sry i just dug this thread up from the grave...

If you take away Newton, Franklin, and Diaz that werent high caliber.

Everyone seemingly has a diaz brother on their record. Franklin was a mid tier guy that stuck around. Newton was good but he was older with alot of milage.

I dont like Jones but he has went through 2 generations of talent.

Edit * oh fuck sry i just dug this thread up from the grave...

The thing most don't realize about Franklin was that he was never quite the same after Anderson. Franklin de-volved into the mid-tier guy who stuck around but the guy Anderson fought was a top tier, p4p level fighter.

Gsp consistently fought the #2 and #3 ranked WWs.

Ill take "who are thales leites and demian maia" for 1000.

14-1 with a 5 fight win streak
12-1 with 5 submission victories in the UFC MW division

Last edited:
14-1 with a 5 fight win streak
15-1 with 5 submission victories in the UFC MW division

Leites on a 5 fight win streak is probably the biggest streak Anderson has ever broken while champion in the UFC

Leites on a 5 fight win streak is probably the biggest streak Anderson has ever broken while champion in the UFC

There's a very detailed breakdown that has been posted multiple times. You seem to avoid it at all costs, as does the rest of your fan club.

There's a very detailed breakdown that has been posted multiple times. You seem to avoid it at all costs, as does the rest of your fan club.

Almost like you avoid a clear gif of Anderson falling down to a inside leg kick screaming in pain giving up

Jeremy Horn - Top 10 LHW

Damien Maia - Top 10 WW
Nick Diaz - Top 10 WW

Nick Diaz?
<28>

Almost like you avoid a clear gif of Anderson falling down to a inside leg kick screaming in pain giving up

How many times did Silva break a streak of 5 or more?

How many times did GSP break a streak of 5 or less?

How many times did Silva break a streak of 5 or more?

How many times did GSP break a streak of 5 or less?

Look you are doing it again

The biggest win streak Anderson broke is what?

The biggest GSP broke is 15 (Shields) which included wins over some of Anderson’s best wins

So you have to go back to a pre zuffa fight to show Hendo's bjj? Wasn't my premise that HBomb Hendo is one dimmensionnal? Why do you always try to change the premise of everyone you argue with?

Again, when is the last time Hendo won a fight with his grappling?

So you have to go back to a pre zuffa fight to show Hendo's bjj? Wasn't my premise that HBomb Hendo is one dimmensionnal? Why do you always try to change the premise of everyone you argue with?

He used it often in the dark ages 97-01, when grappling was encouraged becuase MMA as a whole was trying to get its foot in the door as a major sport. But yeah it had been awhile

Can you read? Are you high or somethin´?
When was the Rampage fight? What was my question when I 1st quoted you?

Let it go, mate... Already game over for you ITT.

Last edited:
Back