Greatest CHAMPION streak without a loss—in UFC history?

Can you read? Are you high or somethin´?
When was the Rampage fight? What was my question when I 1st quoted you?

Let it go, mate... Already game over for you ITT.

Can't you read? Are you high or something?

I made it clear that showing decent BJJ against someone who has no BJJ like rampage doesn't impress me. Rashad Evans manhandled Rampage on the ground. Wasn't even close. Hendo didn't had that kind of success at all.

Can't you read? Are you high or something?

I made it clear that showing decent BJJ against someone who has no BJJ like rampage doesn't impress me. Rashad Evans manhandled Rampage on the ground. Wasn't even close. Hendo didn't had that kind of success at all.
2 late, bum. Already Game Over, already back-pedalled:

Letz check the evolution of your narrative here, then...:

This
is your original narrative in this thread:

This is Gono´s rebuttal:

And This is your final narrative:

On a side note, Hendo was 40 yrs old against Shields. Got it?

Lemme guess.... You´ve owned poor lil Gono once again, right? No back-pedallin´here, right?

View attachment 764677

Look you are doing it again

The biggest win streak Anderson broke is what?

The biggest GSP broke is 15 (Shields) which included wins over some of Anderson’s best wins

You didn't answer the questions. Stop trying to redirect. You're wrong about Shields anyway. The longest streak GSP broke was Fitch at 16(?), with 8 of his wins being in the UFC. Shields started 1-2 in the UFC, so he's not the greatest example even though he had a nice streak prior to the big leagues.

Did you know that both Hardy* and Shields were FINISHED in their very next fights following their fights with GSP? Odd, isn't it?

Now, answer the questions that I asked you.

Last edited:
You didn't answer the questions. Stop trying to redirect. You're wrong about Shields anyway. The longest streak GSP broke was Fitch at 16(?), with 8 of his wins being in the UFC. Shields started 1-2 in the UFC, so he's not the greatest example even though he had a nice streak prior to the big leagues.

Did you know that both Fitch and Shields were FINISHED in their very next fights following their fights with GSP? Odd, isn't it?

You didn’t answer my question that I asked first.

Just like always you dance around it.

Funny how you correct me on GSP’s biggest streak but fail to answer what was Anderson’s. I’ll ask AGAIN. What was the biggest streak Anderson broke when he was MW champion?

Did you know that both Fitch and Shields were FINISHED in their very next fights following their fights with GSP? Odd, isn't it?

You do realize Shields’ dad died less than 3 weeks before that Ellenberger fight.
Hope that didn’t ruin any narrative.

Edit: forgot to address Fitch.
Why do you make shit up?
Fitch didn’t get finished in his next fight after GSP. He won his next 5 fights after that.

Last edited:
You didn’t answer my question that I asked first.

Just like always you dance around it.

Funny how you correct me on GSP’s biggest streak but fail to answer what was Anderson’s. I’ll ask AGAIN. What was the biggest streak Anderson broke when he was MW champion?

You did not ask the question first. Stop trying to redirect and avoid.

Being entertaining, and being effective at securing victory based on the rules and regulations provided are two different things.

Ive always said I don’t think we have a goat. We have goat’s based on how you choose to decide who is the best fighter. Peds? Finishes? Consistency? Entire career or “prime”. We can twist it in 50 different directions. The correct answer is that there is no answer.
Black Bars, is that you? When we’re you modded? Couldn’t happen to a better bloke.

Step away for a bit and the whole damned world changes!

You do realize Shields’ dad died less than 3 weeks before that Ellenberger fight.

I don’t even really like Shields, but he’s a top 5 all-time WW and absolutely had mitigating circumstances for his loss to Ellenberger.

Silva 26 finishes
gsp 13 finishes

funny thing is that all of georges finishes were in the regionals before he made it to the ufc while most of silvas were after he became champ.

I accept your forfeit.

Do I look like a baby-sitter?

babalu eye.gif

This is the evolution of your narrative ITT:

1st:

Bravo you named all 4 of his opponents that aren't one dimensional. Hbomb hendo is pretty damn one dimensional though. Griffin has multiple very average dimensions. Is marquardt a good wrestler or BJJer no idea. He never shows it.

Then:

My assessment is that it was nothing spectacular at all. Hendo has no BJJ and it shows. And that fight and the next one was the last time he ever used his ever devolving wrestling. After that it was basically a puncher's chance or he loses.

Now your turn. Tell me how good Hendo's wrestling is.

This is Gono´s rebuttal:

ahhhhhh... finally!?! You sure made poor Gono work to get that holy answer, mate...

Anyway, you didnt really consider my question, was indeed about the Rampage fight, specifically...

The Rampage fight was not 10 fights b4 or after the Spider one, was right b4, 5 months b4., and this indeed justifies its relevancy.

Long gone were the days when Frank would submit Hendo under 1mn, at the beginnin´of his career:

Even then, and even though we were in the 1990s, Hendo was already workin´on his well-roundedness, his groundgame in particular.
See him here tryin´to catch Goes, and with a kneebar, no less...:

Now.... the Rampage fight... These are the technical sequences Gono was talkin´about:

The 1st one, nice reversal:

The 2nd one, armbar attempt that disrupted Rampage´s offense in the guard :

Overall, close fight & one of Hendo´s best fights ever.

And This is your final narrative:

OH sooooooo praiseeeee Hendo for doing allright on the ground against grappling legend Rampage.

We all saw what happens when Hendo grapples someone elite against Jake Shields.

Overall> drastic qualitative evolution in your narrative, that your futile & primitive ego wont admit.
You literally, shamelessly back-pedalled.

What 2 do? What 2 say? Let it go, Game over for you, bum. It iz what it iz.

You did not ask the question first. Stop trying to redirect and avoid.

Except I quoted you first asking a question. You are an embarrassment. I’ll ask AGAIN, what was the biggest streak Anderson broke while champion?

GSP’s was 16. Thanks for correcting me on that!

Edit: forgot to address Fitch.
Why do you make shit up?
Fitch didn’t get finished in his next fight after GSP. He won his next 5 fights after that.

@Fioretti ducking and being exposed for a liar? What a surprise

peds and more peds

GSP wasn't caught, but he was not natty...

4RfqrG4W89awpF4Ud-ev3n-HDJ79rzkctE6yQtUeWfI.png

GSP wasn't caught, but he was not natty...

4RfqrG4W89awpF4Ud-ev3n-HDJ79rzkctE6yQtUeWfI.png
The good old fashioned eye test. EYESADA. 18 years of fighting and this one pic from 2005 is the go to.
Cue the breathing pics that indicate HGH gut that vanishes moments later.

Except I quoted you first asking a question. You are an embarrassment. I’ll ask AGAIN, what was the biggest streak Anderson broke while champion?

GSP’s was 16. Thanks for correcting me on that!

Your reading comprehension is terrible. You made a statement and I responded with a question you never answered.

I confused Hardy and Fitch, my mistake. It was Shields and Hardy who were knocked out in their very next fights.

Silva. Just by virtue of the insane ways he won those fights. He was like a video game in human form. GSP and Jones have great runs too, but Anderson’s streak was truly incredible.
this

Back