Greatest CHAMPION streak without a loss—in UFC history?

I’ll go with the guy that had a longer win streak, more title defenses, and 9X more title defense finishes than GSP

And I'll take the unbroken and untainted streak with titles in 2 divisions. Both legendary, but to each their own

Bangin on about finishes mattering the most... why don't we go off failed drug tests as an important measuring stick?

Bangin on about finishes mattering the most... why don't we go off failed drug tests as an important measuring stick?
Good point. With the guys that pop there’s always the question of are we seeing the actual ability of this fighter or their ability with assistance?

And I'll take the unbroken and untainted streak with titles in 2 divisions. Both legendary, but to each their own
Silva failed the same number of drug tests as GSP did during their champion win streaks. Silva’s streak is equally as tainted or untainted as GSP’s streak

Silva failed the same number of drug tests as GSP did during their champion win streaks. Silva’s streak is equally as tainted or untainted as GSP’s streak

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Silva didn't pop during his reign, gsp didn't pop at all. It doesn't matter when in his career the failed test happen, it still puts everything in question. Plus GSP's streak never got broken

Silva didn't pop during his reign, gsp didn't pop at all. It doesn't matter when in his career the failed test happen, it still puts everything in question. Plus GSP's streak never got broken
A failed test at any point of the career casts a shadow on the whole career
Anderson confirmed he was roiding for a long time and that it is not good for the sport
You guys can stick to your speculation. I’m sticking to facts.

16 fight win streak (0 failed drug tests) > 13 fight win streak (0 failed drug tests)

10 title defenses > 9 title defenses

8 title defense finishes > 1 title defense finish

16 fight win streak (0 failed drug tests) > 13 fight win streak (0 failed drug tests)

And you can live in this dream world where that that could have possibly been the only time he took steroids but it doesn't matter. You taking steroids away any point puts a shadow on everything. Silva has that question now, gsp doesn't

And you can live in this dream world where that that could have possibly been the only time he took steroids but it doesn't matter. You taking steroids away any point puts a shadow on everything. Silva has that question now, gsp doesn't
16 > 13, 10 > 9, 9 >1

You disagreeing with Anderson’s own statement while defending him? Weird

Jones 14-0 (1NC) including winning the belt off Shogun.
6 or 7 finishes (if you include violent KO of DC)

Silva 15-0 (one non title fight because lutter missed weight, including winning belt off Franklin).
13 finishes

Gsp 11-0 (including winning belt off Matt Serra)
3 finishes

I’ll go with Silva. He had the most finishes as champion and that’s what matters the most in a fight. Also the longest streak.

discuss
Jones and Silva both are ped users so they are automatically off the list and out the discussion. It's GSP, Aldo and DJ.. in regards to topic discussed.

Disclaimer:
The original comment was,
“Silva failed the same number of drug tests as GSP did prior to USADA”.
After this was disproven we have seen many variations that were also disproven. The above is the latest...
Also, GSP has no failed tests in his career. Period

Disclaimer:
The original comment was,
“Silva failed the same number of drug tests as GSP did prior to USADA”.
After this was disproven we have seen many variations that were also disproven. The above is the latest...
Also, GSP has no failed tests in his career. Period

I'm give Anderson the benefit of the doubt due to what a nasty injury he had in the 2nd Weidman fight--it's very plausible that the physical and mental impact of that fight would drive someone to use enhancements who hasn't before.

Silva’s streak is untainted. Silva has the superior and longer streak

his whole career is tainted, much less his streak. It's simply obtuse to think because it wasn't during the streak it doesn't raise questions

lmao Toner getting absolutely reamed, poor kid must like the abuse.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back