Gracie vs Shamrock III: How do you really feel?

I really want to see Ken win, but realistically, it could be a very slow, sloppy bad fight. Tito vs. Bonnar was awful, and they're at least 10 years younger.

I'm not gonna say that often but, I hope this fight hit the ground quickly -_-'

Neither guy should be fighting on TV...maybe Youtube. Same for Kimbo and Dada....

Gracie owes a million dollars in back taxes. Thus, Shamrock is gonna "fight" Gracie and Gracie is gonna "beat" him.

Let me first say i have nothign but respect for these two guys...but this is kind of embarassing to put these guys together,two men who never really achieved fireworks against each other ,even in their heyday. Sometimes here and there you will hear someone say,wouldnt it be cool to have a old man legends division where guys above 40 can fight in? God i would hate that. This is a young mans game. For an older man to stay up against the best is truly awe inspiring but these two are not that kind of guy,hell ,Ken could probably have called it quits 15 years ago and im sure everyone would have been OK with that. This shouldnt be on TV,promoted as a main event!

yeah im probably gonna watch it. But i will hate myself for it. And i wouldnt break a date to watch it. I'd allready have to be free.

It will go quick. Shamrock will end things no more than half way into the 1st.

Let me first say i have nothign but respect for these two guys...but this is kind of embarassing to put these guys together,two men who never really achieved fireworks against each other ,even in their heyday. Sometimes here and there you will hear someone say,wouldnt it be cool to have a old man legends division where guys above 40 can fight in? God i would hate that. This is a young mans game. For an older man to stay up against the best is truly awe inspiring but these two are not that kind of guy,hell ,Ken could probably have called it quits 15 years ago and im sure everyone would have been OK with that. This shouldnt be on TV,promoted as a main event!

yeah im probably gonna watch it. But i will hate myself for it. And i wouldnt break a date to watch it. I'd allready have to be free.

It will go quick. Shamrock will end things no more than half way into the 1st.

Both would beat cm Punk. Will watch. War Royce.

I would rather watch it than any fight on the UFC fight night card this weekend, thats for sure!.

I expect its going to be a joke of a fight and people will probably be on here the next day talking about whether it was fixed.

I'm not interested at all in that fight. I read a reply in a different thread. Something like who cares about their ages. They're legends, enjoy.

Hey, Raquel Welch was hot as fuck, back in the 70s. Doesn't mean I wanna see 75 yr old Raquel Welch nude, now.

giphy.gif

With all due respect, you're retarded, bud.

Unless this is sarcasm. Wow, there would be egg on my face.
No the card is absoutley awful, not one good fight on it, cowboy vs cowboy LMAO. what is that. none of the fights are any good on it at all on prelims or main card. Bellator event will probably be more fun to watch.

23 years since their first fight.
Kind of crazy...

it's like a game of chicken

Huge Royce fan, but he looks 70. Ken looks 65. Gonna be a good one.

Back