Gracie vs Shamrock III: How do you really feel?

It's better than Hughes vs Gracie. They are both old as hell but they likely will be competitive with each other and it brings more viewers to Bellator that might get them more long term fans and help the other fighters out on the card in the long run.

I believe Shamrock will take this. And in a catastrophic way.

I'm looking forward to it.

It's the 'original' nhb fight. Being played out again, for the last time. 'Who is better now, after all those years?' is still a question that can be interesting... when it involves certain people (as it does here).

'but their so old and hav bad skillz ommmg, connor wold nock them both out at the saem tiem' is not the right way to approach this kind of matchup.
If you think like that you are an entitled UFC fanboi. Check your (Dana) White Privilege. You are scum.
That is not an opinion, it's a fact. Source: Science.

I'm exited for it. Both guys are over the hill, but I guarantee they're in better shape than anybody posting in this thread. I first saw these guy's fight in 94 when I was in the 8th grade, so it's kind of a nostalgia thing for me.

It's Royce and Ken. On paper the fight itself should be a boring as shit decision. I'm not quite sure either guy can last long enough for that though, so either someone quits or Ken lets Royce choke him out.

Other than that, both guys are pioneers of the sport, want to fight and are seemingly in good health. So why not?

Ken is the original Bob Sapp. He has been pulling this shit since UFC days. The laundry list of controversial losses/had some sort of "out" by Ken is laughable. He is better at being Bob Sapp then Sapp is simply because he's been doing it for years.

The Shamrock name (as well as Gracie) will always have brand recognition. The only thing left for Ken I would venture are three possible fights:

1. Another fight with Royce
2. A fight with Frank
3. A fight with Tank or Dada 5000

Enjoy this bullshit while you can. The Tour of Shame will wrap up soon enough.

Back